Day 78 in the CD house...PICS OF MY NEW CAR!!!

Well Done that is fabulous really pleased for you. Keep it up.

:scale: OMG!!!!!!! i am now officially Overweight and not OBESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ive longed for this day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :superwoman: :bliss:
Nothing's gonna stop me now!!!!

Wicked, I remember that feeling and its ace, well done hun x

Well done Keelie on your loss.

As for the problems at home, the only thing you can do is be there for him when he's ready. These situations are really tough.

Congratulations on reaching DAY 55 too, I find time is moving really slowly and I'm not even halfway there.

D

Thanks DEvans.
He still hasnt brought the subject up so ill just wait until he is ready.
as for reaching day 55...i cant believe it! sometimes days have gone s....l.....o.....w (like today) but others just fly by!
You'll be there before you know it hun. you look like youre already having great losses! xxxxx

Keelie xx

i would just like to share with you that fact that im feeling REALLY REALLY good today!
Thankyou xx :D

in fact...i feel a song coming on.......:whistle:

i feel like singing my head off, but the customers in the shop may run away in horror!!!

fah la la laaaaaaaaaaaa do de dooo shhhhaaaaaaaaa bam.:eek: :D

aah, hubby just come into work to see me. ..bless.
think he was probably after free sweets....
still, its brightened up my day! Cant wait to get home and watch a DVD together...or something...

Spring is in the air and perhaps your husband is just being romantic...and not looking for your sweets:rolleyes: :coffee:

Love Mini xxx

hiya peeps im back!!
Ive not dissapeared ive just been sooooo busy.
Not much to tell you really, diet is still going great. Currently doing aam week and lost 3 lbs last week. only 1 lb away from 3 st since restart in Jan.
Also im getting a new car and im SOOOOO excited! :bliss:
its a Renaultsport Clio 197

....Renaultsport.co.uk - Roadcars - Clio Renaultsport 197

i really really REALLY cant wait to pick it up on Friday YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:cry: has everyone forgotten about me ..lol

has everyone forgotten about me ..lol

The car looks great, looks nice and sporty you deserve it. I know how you feel, i've been excited for mths about getting mine. lol. i just got a new astra and i love it:D :D Although i still havent sold my old car which is a renault megane cab, im not driving it, felt jealous today though when i saw everyone driving round with their roofs down:sigh: lol

:cry: has everyone forgotten about me ..lol

As if! Of course not Keelie, just a little slow in replying today :p

You're doing fantastic and so close to that 3 stone is absolutely brilliant.

Fab news on the new car, so exciting having a new one - lucky devil, enjoy it :)

afternoon chaps. had a really banging headache today :needhug: :sick:
and feel a bit sick. hope i feel better tomorrow...gotta be in work early. i had a nap this afternoon, but think i feel worse now. :(
oh well, only 4 days till i get my new car :bliss:

Nothing like a new car to boost your mood, maybe thats what I need to do (excuses excuses!) Well done on your weight loss! I am thinking of switching from LL to CD, do you SS all the way through or do you have to take a 'break' and eat every so often. I love LL but it works out so expensive plus i have to drive 100 mile round trip every week for the meeting. Are the packs bearable? Angela x

Back