Day 78 in the CD house...PICS OF MY NEW CAR!!!

Hi Angela.
Ive never done LL so cant really make comparisons myself, however i have heard many many people say that they prefer CD packs to LL. we also get bars and cartons (tetra's). I really do like some of the flavours.
Every 5th week we have to 'add a meal' which consists of a little bit of protein and some veg.
I think that if you can do without the group therapy, then go for it!
As for a new car....go on...treat yourself!!

Good luck,
keelie xx

:gimi: hugs:grouphugg:

Sorry your feeling a bit off:sick: :patback:

Count down to your new car, now that is something nice to look forward too:D

cheers Mini, hope youre doing ok xxx

oh dear :hug99: come on hunni, we can lose this weight this year xxxxxx :grouphugg:

Yes, it will be this year, just so frustrating at times that it seems to be taking forever.

But then I have to count my Blessings.

On the upside I do feel I am getting very fit again and I like that. My Omron pedometer arrived today and husband got one as well so with the stretch in the evenings we will be out walking.

I need a good :whoopass:

Love Mini xxx

nice to see you back keelie.
Hope you feel better soon.

I have done it, I have an appointment with the CDC 10th April, I will carry on with LL until then (that will be the end of my foundation by then). I have heard many say that the packs taste nicer and I think that the ready made tetra's will be a godsend. Now all I have left to do is to but that new car....may be a little more difficult though.....so is your new Clio sitting in the drive yet? Thanks for your help. Angela x

Feeling any better yet Keelie?

oops! sorry ive not been about lately!
Jane - :thankyou:im feeling much better thanks. think i just had an 'off day'. xx

Angela - great news about the switch, im sure you wont regret it. :clap: its cheaper, the packs are lush and the tetra's and bars are so handy when youre in a rush. :eat:

I pick the new car up friday morning...im so excited i could fly to the moon! (well nearly!):bliss:

anyway, lost another 3 lbs at WI this week so thats now 3 st 2 lbs since Jan. V. pleased, but worried about the loose skin i now seem to be sporting!
oh well....its friday soon...

The loose skin is so much better then what was there before I sometimes worry about that to, but maybe it won't be too bad, some of it will spring back in place .....surely? Your weight loss is wonderful....well done on another 3lbs, I see you only have another 24lbs to go.....Congrats!!! Angela x

C-day Minus 2 & counting

I pick the new car up friday morning...im so excited i could fly to the moon! (well nearly!):bliss:
No don't-the damage resultant on re-entry will stuff up your hard earned no-claims bonus.
anyway, lost another 3 lbs at WI this week so thats now 3 st 2 lbs since Jan. V. pleased, but worried about the loose skin i now seem to be sporting!
oh well....its friday soon...

excellent weight loss.Does skin continue to catch up after the losses stop?

lol, i didnt work hard for 6 years no claims to stuff it up...must remember to take it easy and not get carried away!! :D

excellent weight loss.Does skin continue to catch up after the losses stop?

i hope the skin continues to shrink after the diet. I think if we keep glugging the water our skin will stay hydrated and shrink qiucker...afterall skin is a living organism too. i dont think mine will ever go right down (despite my age, 24) but its much better than the fat that was there before!

right...off to get ready for work.
Have a great day all....just one more day for me to wait...:bliss:

lol, i didnt work hard for 6 years no claims to stuff it up...must remember to take it easy and not get carried away!! :D

Well done you.I'm afraid I wasn't nearly as responsible as you at that age.Lucky I've still got a license all my limbs if truth be told.

i hope the skin continues to shrink after the diet. I think if we keep glugging the water our skin will stay hydrated and shrink qiucker...afterall skin is a living organism too. i dont think mine will ever go right down (despite my age, 24) but its much better than the fat that was there before!

I've got a post baby over hang,which I feared was just going to get thinner,but so far it's also getting smaller. I know it won't go altogether (i'm exactly you & you again in age) but agree if the fat goes at least I can look normal in clothes.
I shold have thought with youth on yourside you've a good chance it'll go all the way back.Hope it does anyway
right...off to get ready for work.
Have a great day all....just one more day for me to wait...:bliss:

Broom Broom Vrooooooooom Toot Toot!!!

Last edited:
:bliss:
only 1 hr 45 minutes to go......im so excited :bliss:

Well done on your great weight losses KWB - and you should be picking the car up around now .... so have a great weekend driving it around! Photos please!

She has gone cruising round lincolnshire to show it off I bet.....lol. Bet its a lovely drive too. We all want to see pictures too

I GOT IT!!!!!
its FANTASTIC!!!!!!! :bliss:
just a shame that im now at work and have to wait till 5 before i can drive it again. My God its fast! and comfy, and sexy looking AND my hubby LOVES it (after threatening to divorce me if i got a French car!!...suddenly he has changed his mind!

ill try and post pics over the weekend xxxxx

im in heaven!!

Back