Day 78 in the CD house...PICS OF MY NEW CAR!!!

:D BRING IT ON!!!!

Well tonight i meet my new CDC. Im co nervous that i feel sick! AND to top it all off ive been trying to talk myself out of starting CD again. I know its silly. im just scared that i wont be strong enough to do it this time.
Im such a silly mare, but the thought of not eating again makes me panic!
arghhhhhhhh

Hello? :(

not long to go now...oh i wish those butterflies would go away!:eek:

i know, i know, im being silly!! im just so desperate for it to work for me this time.
sorry:(.
i feel full of all sorts of emotions at the moment. Im excited, im nervous, im scared, im happy, im optimistic and im pessimistic all rolled into one!

arghhhh!

I know youre all here for me though. Cant wait to get set up with the internet at home though.....i think that will give me piece of mind, knowing i can log on whenever i want and not having to wait until i can grab a moment in the office.

Roll on 5.30! EEK!:p

I do know how you feel. At the end of last year I was doing so much thinking, hoping and wishing. I really want it to work this time - backing ya mate ;)

Almost there honey!!

well its 16.52 as I type and that means your new start with CD is fast approaching!
I was feeling very much the same yesterday, desperatly wanting to restart but also wanting to carry on eating junk..but with the latter it makes me slow and tired, fatter and fatter unhappy cos clothes dont fit, feeling older and fatter than I should be feeling at 36..so I knew I only had one choice..........and of course CD it was!!!!!

We both know the results are fantasic..and we know that by sticking to it 100% the pounds and then the stones will just fall away!

go0od luck hon....and come and chat when you get back later.
Hugs lou X

Hey Keelie,
Great to have you back good luck to ya only 30 mins to go will be thinking of ya !
You summed up exactly how i am feeling i have bought some slimfasts today they are 43p each at tesco and i just dont have any money for cd at the mo i will be up and running before feb with the cd packs though this time we see it thru till the end mucho love Julie xxx

Im backed and equipped with a weeks worth of CD (but not Spicy Tomato BLEUGHHHH!!)
My new CDC is really nice. Her office has loads of before and after pics and a lifesize cut-out of her 'before'. she looks like a twig in comparison now!

Im raring to get started on sunday but ive come down with a really bad cough and i can hardly breathe as my chest is so tight. I really hope its not a chest infection as im NOT going to take antibiotics. i WILL start CD on sunday, no matter what!

so there!

ooh, gotta work work work, they are slave drivers over here! no chance of a day off! ill just go to bed early tonight, take some cough mixture and pray it all goes away by Sunday.

Well I will be checking in with you on Monday so make sure you're fully rested this weekend!! Got a really good feeling for you honey, this is gonna go great! :D

thanks, but ive been sneeky and booked some days off work so i can stay at home and sleep! i will be off work on Sun. Mon and tues but will be back online on Wednesday when im in the office again.

Im actually toying with the idea of starting on Saturday. i have enough packs, but ill be at work and dont want to feel ill as there is no way i could go home. I cant remember if i suffered too much on day 1 last time or if it was day 2 when i felt bad. What do you rekon?

I started last Saturday and it was the best decision I made. By the time I was 'suffering' (day 2/3/4) the weekend was over. If you've got that time off booked, absolutely nothing stopping you getting started. Strike while the iron is hot and the feeling is ripe! :D

oooh! Saturday it is then! arghhhhhhhhhhhhh!

*all hell breaks loose and panic ensues*

You up your water intake, lower your carbs, and you'll sail into ketosis!! ;)

Done and done. Im a good girl!! :p

Back