Day 78 in the CD house...PICS OF MY NEW CAR!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

im sh****ng myself in a mix of excitement and panic. I just feel like going crazy and running around the office (in a similar style to the Vicar of Dibly when that Mark chap asked her to marry him!!)
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

calm down keelie :rolleyes: its just a diet

Im finding it a bit hard to keep up with the challenges as i can only get short-ish periods of time on the internet. As soon as i get hooked up at home there will be no getting rid of me!

Saturday - here i come!!

Hi Keelie,

Best of luck with your start this weekend!

We can make 2007 our year!

Not ready yet to start back...I have to get my head back in the right place but will hope to be joining you soon in the land of SSing....

Love Mini xxx

Thanls DQ and Mini.
Good luck for your restart Mini. i know how you feel xxx

Hi Keelie
Just wanted to say hi, and that i share your feelings with restarting! Im restarting Sat too, I cant have time off so i hope day 3 and 4 will be ok!
Im so excited and so scared all at once, i cant wait to have some control again but i know the challenges ahead too! ;)

Good luck with Sat :D

Good luck Keelie on your start on Saturday. And Emma too.

I start properly on Saturday too .... so no more messing about. We mean business!!!!

Berverly and Emmie - good luck for Sat. Ill be at work so i can get online and check on how yore both doing.
Dont worry too much emmie, we can do it! BTW im starting at a similar weight 16.5.
Think i might have my first pack tonight though. Not sure if it will make any difference, but we will see. It might just get me mentally ready for what lies ahead.

Ill be thinking of you both xxxx

Can i join in please?

i started on Tuesday and hubby too

i lost 6 1/2 stone in 2005
maintained throughout 2006, then in September we went on hols and i havent really been keeping an eye on what ive been eating since then...hence i have put a stone back on. so that needs to come off again
so im back on the waggon too...and reluctantly visiting a gym on sunday for a free induction...( i hate gyms) but hubbys joined so i should too i suppose

anyway good luck to everyone
xxx

Devon - of course you can join us hunni!
I remember you from the DH boards and i always looked at your photo for inspiration.
Be good everybody xxxxx

its weird all my clothes still fit perfectly, still size 12s ! but i know my belly has grown,
im l ike a little pot bellied piggy !!

hubby said you can see my face is looking fatter as well

so, anyway ive roped in about 5 girls at work, and im weighing in with my CD cusotmers each Monday.. so i have to keep it up. i cant let them down.

some of them are doing a sponsered slim for the local school and theyre looking to me for motivation and inspiration..so i HAVE to do it for them.

ive got a massive likeing for the chilli soup this time. last time i was a choc a holic.

have a good day

chat again later
xxx

good luck keelie and all I am going back on ss today after two weeks of pigging out over the christmas hols have been too worried to step on the scales but after two weeks of ss I am to step back on and see what the damage was, again its strange I still fit in my 12's, but can relate to the tummy thing!.................
anyhow good luck for tomorrow and I have made it through till now so looks like I am gonna do it!

good luck

kim x

cheers zareena xxx

DOH!

Ive just stupidly scoffed a bag of salted cashew nuts in full knowledge that i am starting CD in the morning. Ive been good nearly all week eating low carb foods and upping my water intake but ive got a huge attack of the munchies this afternoon. i think my brain is trying to trick me somehow - not sure exactly how...but there's definatly something going on......im sure its sabotage....or its trying to give my taste buds a last 'fix'. :( :confused:
i dont even feel like having a 'last supper' i just feel like picking at lots of little things. im so full with water that i know its not hunger...just a desire to a) relieve my boredom at work this afternoon and b) satisfy lots of different cravings. or maybe im just a piggy today.

im having my first pack tonight (no time like the present)..might have broccoli & cheese...hope its nice .....or is that asking too much? LOL

Last edited:
Keelie, don't worry about the cashews!! Remember, your official start is tomorrow so you haven't broken anything. Drink your water, stay positive and I'll see you on the SS wagon tomorrow ;)

decisions, decisions.....

Ive not eaten since the cashew incident...but i already have a rumbly tumbly :eek: tee hee hee!

Would it be wise to start tonight or wait until tomorrow? the way i think of it is i havent eaten this afternoon (since the cashews) so ive already sort of started.....
but would it benefit me in anyway to start tomorrow instead. I suppose my body will have longer to get used to it if i start now and ill be asleep for most of the time ......in a sense ill already be half a day done with....grrrrr why do i over complicate things!! LOL :eek: :D :confused: :(

STOP!!!

You're making it more complicated than it needs to be - calm down sweetie!! Drink your water, have the meal you had planned for this evening and first thing tomorrow you start. Ok? xx

sorry! im just excited! i want to get going NOW!!!!!! (how sad!):eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :p

Back