Day 78 in the CD house...PICS OF MY NEW CAR!!!

i think i will!!!
Im gonna do it, im gonna do it
*does a little jig* - partly because she desperatly needs the loo :D

Hi Keelie,

I was going to start on Monday but got the Bug to start today and so far so good!

Love Mini xxx

GO MINI!!!!!!!

Can someone please look out for my new friend Bexie1981.
She started yesterday but is having huge wobbles and i think she is trying to subconciously sabotage herself (not sure) she has a thread called 'new starter' in this forum .
Thanks

hey keelie i am doing the pee, trip to the loo, pee trip to the loo my darling! too its a great song and dance hey as I am back on my first day of ss tooooooo
good luck hun, and good luck to your friend hang on in there together you can do it

kim x

Official Day 1

Well i started cd as of 3pm yesterday afternoon. Got home from work absolutley ravenous so decided to have the broccoli & cheese soup......BLEUGHHHHHHH :eek: i had weird banana aftertastes! :confused: needless to say im gonna stear clear of that soup!
Managed to glug my way through approx. 4.5 litres of water yesterday,but by 9pm i felt so hungry and weak that i went to bed! (and it wasnt even my official start!)
Got upat 6am to take hubby to work and felt a bit strange but came home (7am) and made a lovely hot choc tetra. Feeling ok so far, bit hungry but i think ill be ok. Got loads to do at work today, so ill be keeping busy, but ill try and get online to keep you updated on how its all going.

Right...off to the loo again!

morning keelie

Hi there hon, good for you for starting yesterday...strike while the irons hot..as they say!!

I am now on day 4 and havent had any head aches or really any major hunger pangs.but today I have got that real lack of energy feeling, took loads of effort to get up and down the stairs just now!!lol(god how pathetic is that!!lol)

I know that the feeling goes and I just have to drink loads and get through the day!

Good for you for getting up and carrying on even with rumbly tummy!I had a cheese and broc soup the other day and couldnt decide if I liked it or not! I do like the chilli one though.
I am sure in the first week we must burn a billion calories just going to the loo and back!

Have a good day hon and stay strong...you know the scales will show a loss in the morning.

hugs lou X

Thanks Lou,
sounds like youre doing great! cant wait to be in the pink...it never fails to spur me on. Got my ketostix at the ready!

Take care xxx

I have a sneaking feeling.......

i wont commit myself to saying that i definatly am but......i think im already in Ketosis!!! WTF?!!
I only started yesterday afternoon but i already have the horrible taste in my mouth, im not particulary hungry, ive got loads of energy AND my ketostix are starting to turn a pale shade of pink!!!
Although i could just be trying to con myself into believing.....like the times when you think a baby is smiling at you - but theyre not, its just wind.......:eek:

mmmm we shall see.
im sure its not unheard of though?

Wow fingers crossed ketosis is on its way.

Good luck to anyone who has started today. I am on day 11 now and doing pretty good and actually enjoying it in some sadastic way lol.

Here's to a slimmer summer for all of us!!!

grrr, i cant stop weeing! this is getting silly!

:p YIPPEEEEE! it all sound like its gonna be a positve week for me! And about time too. no more scoffing popcorn in front of the telly and feeling really fat cos im starting to resemble Vicky Pollard....at least i dont have to resort to going to Fat Fighters...i dont much like the idea of eating dust....:D

BTW Ketostix are DEFINATLY pink! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!! (and mouth definatly tastes like a builders armpit):eek:

Just had lunch - warm toffee & walnut shake. Started out ok, not too bad flavour...it gradually got worse the more i drank and by the last little bit i was nearly throwing up. Now i have a really uncomfortable belly and i feel sick. Cant even stomach water at the mo. I remember last time the only flavours i could stomach were choc tetra and choc shakes. I thought my tastes might have changed this time- obviously not.
I feel rubbish :(

However, feel really full - i suppose thats something positive. at least im not hungry

Welcome back Keeliewheeliebin:D ...the name that always made me smile!!!!

Just seen you in the shout box and said you should wrap up in a duvet or try Mich's idea last year and wrap yourself in a fluffy sheet that's just come out of the tumble dryer;) :D

Back