Day 78 in the CD house...PICS OF MY NEW CAR!!!

wohoo things seem to be going your way at the moment! So glad.

I totally understand about the eating thing.. I never feel hungry but missed eating all the time. It does pass though, it's just about keeping your mind occupied until it does. Glad to know you haven't given in! Can't wait to hear how the WI goes. Fingers crossed!

ARGHH, whats wrong with me today. one minute im on top of the world, the next im miserable and irritable i just dont know whats going on!

(((Hugs)))
Keep your chin up hun.

Fingers crossed hubbie will get the job he's after :)
I sympathise because my other half can't drive (although is learning) so I'm always on call for lifts if he misses the bus!

Kitty xxx

Thanks Kitty, im just down because i have no one to talk to. im on my own in the office and i just want a good moan.
Im also down because im going to a Spring Trade Fair at Birmingham in Feb and my manager told me to take a friend for company....but i havent got any. No, really! when i left school and went to uni no-one stayed in touch. and when i left uni all my friends from there moved back to their own part of the country. no one lives near me! i know its really sad that a 23 yr old can say she has no friends but i dont know how to go about making any. all of my current 'friends' are actually my husbands. im just stuck in a rut of doing nothing!

sorry for going on

1stly - Good luck on your husbands job.
2ndly - You moan away ..... that's what your diary and this site is for! I'm really down at the moment too ... maybe time of year?? weather??? who knows - but if it helps to come on here and moan ...then moan!!
3rdly - can you take your husband??? Member of your family??? If not - how do you feel about going on your own??
4thly - (you must be fed up with me now!!) Make this year either to get back in touch with some of your old friends, or make new ones via hobbies/interests. A lot of my freinds were joint ones with ex's ... so this year I want to contact the ones I want to keep in contact with - and hopefully make new ones too with my new partner.
5thly .... I'm going to leave you in peace now - promise!!! You are allowed to feel up AND down!!!

Bye .... going .... going .... gone!!

thanks Beverley.
sorry to hear that you are feeling down too. Maybe it is the weather. its blowing a gale here. ;-)
Im gonna have to think about taking up a hobby. Im a bit of a harry potter fanatic and love reading, so joining a book club might be an option. I just miss having the friends i used to have at uni and at school. they have all moved away.
i have thought about taking hubby to the fair but it was more the fact that i dont have anyone else i could take that got me down!
anyway, i hope this year works out great for the both of us xxxxxxxxx

oooh, dont i sound like a miserable cow today? LOL
Must look on the bright side, its WI tonight and thats gotta be good surely? the only way is down!

Good luck with the WI today hun..hopefully you'll feel much better when you see how well you've done :). BTW, this might sound very cheeky but are you the one from the DH website who has a website thats sells cosmetics and stuff? Sorry if I've got this very wrong.. but if you are, can I have the link for it please?

Hey Zareena,
i used to go on the DH website but its not me who sells the cosmetics im afraid. sorry x
Good luck with your weigh in too xxxx

LOL!!! Sorry about that, I had a feeling it wasn't you too. I just thought I'd give it a shot... :)

it never hurts to ask!! :)

:D ;) :D

oooh, dont i sound like a miserable cow today? LOL
Must look on the bright side, its WI tonight and thats gotta be good surely? the only way is down!

Positive attitude KWB .......... like it. I've just spent my afternoon wallowing in my diary - and now I too have PMA!!! We can and will do it!!!

Good luck for weigh in!

Hey guys, I just came across this site and am amazed at all the support you get!

I am on day 5 of SS today and Ive actually found this evening the hardest! I reckon its cos I usually have a drink and a takeaway on a friday night! Hopefully the new me will soon be out of that habit!

How did you all get on with your weigh in?

Mines not until tuesday...eek! I hope I make it that long!

Good luck guys

Bobby x x x:)

yippeeeeee!

Thanks for the support guys.
Bobby, this site really is great. i wouldnt have made it through some sticky patches without the support of the community on here. theyre always available for help, guidance and support.
Hope the diet is going ok for you now. your first weigh in will really be worth it.

and now for my weigh in results ...are you ready.........

10 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :D :D :D
needless to say, im very pleased and its spurred me on to keep going. the end is in sight and i know its achievable!

take care eveyone and have a good day. xxxxx

Congratulations! That's a fantastic first week weigh-in. Isn't it great to get a big chunk of the weight loss off in the first week. You must be so chuffed ... you'll lose your first stone by next week i reckon! Well done!

Well done Keelie!! Ill be well chuffed with myself if I manage to loose that in a week! Keep it up and you will get to your goal.

Bobby x

Well done Keelie :D

Zareena, I think it may be rachel ( raudi) who has the jewellery/ cosmetic website - was virgin vie? Is that the one you mean?

Back