Day 78 in the CD house...PICS OF MY NEW CAR!!!

Delighted your in the pink Keelie!!!

So proud of you:)

I am afraid I had a slip late last night:( I should of went to bed early instead of staying up late.

Fingers crossed I can get today under my belt.

Love Mini xxx

dont give up mini. xxx

i still feel sick :(

DAY 5 - on top of the world!

Well i took some time off work to 'sit at home and feel sorry for myself' while i started CD again. Every time i start CD i have headaches, nausia, and generally feel rough...but not this time!
I had my first soup on Friday night and went to bed early as i was SOOOO hungry. By Saturday morning i felt much better and by mid morning i was in Ketotis (bizzare!)
So the days i took off work i felt on top of the world! I got my mp3 player out and danced around the house doing the housework. My house has never looked so clean and tidy!!:eek:
i feel so full of energy and much better in myself. my sister has already commented that im looking much better! (and she NEVER compliments me!)
I also took the time to make a 'fridge of motivation' i printed off some before pics (last year before i lost 3 stone) and some now pics and the difference is amazing. Ive stuck them on the fridge so i can fel proud and motivated every day. When my husband saw them he nearly fell off his perch! 'i never remembered you being THAT big!' - i know he meant it nicely!
ill try and add the pic of my fridge in a mo.

anyway, off to drink some lovely magic weight loss water!!!

Hey Mini...did you get back on track?

is there anybody there today?

hey keelie! finally I get on here to spur you on. Well I've decided to do CD from this weekend again until I lose another stone. I have manged to keep most of the 2 stone 2 lbs off I lost pre Christmas. I've only put 2lbs on since coming off SS. I wanna get another stone off and then see where I go from there. Not decided what day to start, but will be joining you soon!

Which CDC are you using? I've not decided yet.

YAY!!!!!!! hello!!!!
Glad your rejoining me on this mad diet! and well done for keeping it all off!
im using a brilliant lady called Sue in Bourne. She's great but probably too far away from you. i have noticed that there are a lot of new CDC's coming into our area all the time.

let me know when you decide to restart xxxxxx

Having a bit of a pants day today. Had a bit of a rough evening yesterday with family problems but didnt even think about eating. Today though i am REALLY REALLY missing food (even though im not hungry i want to taste food again!). i feel a bit down and the weather is really not helping!
Im also really bloated and finding it hard to get all my packs in. i know i have to have them, but i really dont want to!

anyway, enough moaning....

Its just your brain playing silly buggers, its realised what you are doing and is fighting back. Dont give in, the craving will pass and remember youll feel even worse this evening if you eat. Stay strong, you can do this.

Sorry to hear you are feeling down KWB.

The weather is getting a lot of people down and families are never easy ... take care hun and take it at your pace.

thanks Happe & Beverley.
Happe - i know youre right but its the old habit of eating when im down. I refuse to do it though, ill show my chatterbox who's boss!

Im exactly the same, sometimes its like food is my only friend. But you remain strong, keep thinking Turkey, beach and bikini.

Its just your brain playing silly buggers, its realised what you are doing and is fighting back. Dont give in, the craving will pass and remember youll feel even worse this evening if you eat. Stay strong, you can do this.

She's right you know ((HUGS))

Thanks!
to all who are at a loss about whats going on:
I have been asked to take over as Acting Manager for 8 months (from April) while my manager is on maternity leave! AND im so scared that im not up to it!

feeling better now too!

Things just get better!
Hubby has been invited for an interview today for a job really close to home! Currently in the winter i have to take him to work 20 miles away at 6am then go 20 miles home, get ready for work and drive myself 10 miles back again, then i have to go and pick him up at 6pm and do another 40 mile round trip! its ok in the summer as he can go on his motorbike, but down the back roads in winter its too dangerous. the job he has gone for today is only about half a mile away!
i really hope he gets it!

hope he gets it ..let us know xx

Back