Day 78 in the CD house...PICS OF MY NEW CAR!!!

Keeliewheeliebin

biker babe!
Hi guys,
some of you will remeber me (i hope). I did CD for a while at the beginning of this year and lost about 4 stone, then it really got me down and i decided to dive slimming world a go. That worked fine until i had to go away on training courses and it just sort of fell by the wayside as i couldnt get to meetings.
Now having put about a stone back on ive decided to give CD another go. I think that ive had a long enough break from it and my head is in the right place again. And so, ive booked my first appointment for the 3rd January to get started on the 7th!
Wish me luck this time....im sure i can do it!

Keelie

Welcome back Keelie,

Come over and join me and others on The Rib Finders Challenge that alot of restarter and newbies and those already following CD, LL etc...are starting on the 8th January!

Have a great Xmas.

X

Best of luck to you :) Once that head is in the right place, those pounds will be dropping off you :cool:

Welcome back Keelie, not that I was here last year, but you know what I mean, well done for keeping most of the weight off, thats an acheivement, plus wanting to get restarted to keep it off, look forward to talking to you in the new year,

merry xmas, Caz

Hi Keelie

I remember you, coz I always loved your name.

Looking forward to seeing you around on the forum, all the best with CD, you'll be fine.

xx

Thanks for the warm welcome back.
Today sucks because im in work! but at last while im here i cant eat all the shortbread and chocolates people (thoughtlessly) gave me for christmas! They are being stashed away in the cupboard out of my sight with instructions for my hubby to eat them before i do!

Really looking forward to starting CD again. Had a really bad tummy yesterday...it was a case of 'eyes bigger than belly', Wont be doing that again! Bit nervous though. I really really want to stick to it this time. Last year the first few days were HELL for me, but im gonna eat low carb foods in the week running up to my start day, so hopefully i wont suffer too much. Also booked two days off work so i can sit at home and feel sorry for myself.
Im also gonna get on here as much as i can for support and encouragement. im getting connected to the internet at home in Jan to it will make getting on here easier (without the boss knowing what im up to!)
I mentioned to a friend that i was re starting CD again and she gave me such a dissaproving look! 'Dont do it again...it made you really ill last time!'.....well yes it did, but thats cos i kept messing around starting, restarting, not sticking to it....i just got into a cycle of doing that for so long that my head got messed up and i had to come off it for my own sanity. Ive told her that im gonna do it this time, im gonna stick to it and NO MESSING AROUND!
so there!

Anyway. off to do some work. boo hoo.

Keelie xxxxxxxx

Hi KWB

Sorry I missed your first post. Yes I remember you! Welcome back hun.

Good luck with the re-start, but you sound as though you don't need any luck. Low carbing is a good idea, should help cut down on the withdrawal symptoms.

Happy New Year too.

Welcome back keelie: I definitely remember you with that fab name ... makes me chuckle!

I'm also restarting in Jan (I'm seeing my CDC on Jan 8th) and am taking on the 'Rib Finders challenge' set up by Carbaddict ... I think it'll take quite a while to find my ribs but find them I will (eventually!!) :)

Good luck with your new start!

today i have brought to work all the chocolate, shortbread and goodies that were given to me for christmas. I know that if i leave them in the cupboard at home i will only hear them singing to me. i know the staff at work will gobble them up like starving children!! at least it will be them with tummy ache and not me! tee hee hee!

right im off to do some work before i look like a total slacker
xxxxxxxx

im so excited about starting CD again! how bizzare is that!? excited at not eating? mmm i must be mad!

today i have brought to work all the chocolate, shortbread and goodies that were given to me for christmas. I know that if i leave them in the cupboard at home i will only hear them singing to me. i know the staff at work will gobble them up like starving children!!

Great tactic Keelie!! You get skinny whilst their waistbands get tight!! ;)

Hey Keels!

Great to have you back hun! I was wondering how you were getting on...:)

Know what you mean about being excited about restarting...I'm the same! My big day is 4th Jan so we'll be on similar timescales...you know you've always got our support!

Hi Keelie

So overall you're 3 stone down? Interesting it's kind of using CD as a control measure

I know what you mean about training courses and being away, it makes anything you need to turn up to really difficult.

CD is a lot easier, I even take packs offshore and on courses. I put it in my coffee and tel people it's a non lactose creamer if they ask (it is true kind of)

HI KEELIE!

i remember you from here and also from discovery home and health. i too am restarting on new years day at over 17 stone and 6 to lose. i have 3 weeks worth of packs to start me off so good luck to you and lets hope we can do it!

Hi Keelie!

I reamember you too from DH ......good luck with the restart....I'm restarting tomorrow.....did manage to loose 6 stone but have put about 3 back on .....starting a new thread tomorrow so come and say hi....... you'll do great....good luck and stick with it.....

Good luck to you too Kathryn......

Love

:) :) :) :) :)

Thanks for making me feel so welcome again! :D :D

Im a bit down today because all my clothes are tight again. I used to fit comfortably in a size 18 and now they are really tight but i refuse to buy a size 20 again! At least that has given me the boost to get going again and be slimmer for my holiday in march.

Good luck to all those starting this week or in the new year. ill be thinking of you all and hope you dont suffer too much getting back into Ketosis. (the part im really not looking forward too much!)

Take care and ill try and get online as much as i can while im at work to see how everyone is doing xxxxxxxx

Im a bit down today because all my clothes are tight again. I used to fit comfortably in a size 18 and now they are really tight but i refuse to buy a size 20 again! At least that has given me the boost to get going again and be slimmer for my holiday in march.

It's a good thing isn't it. We can avoid the scales...pretend we are not putting on the weight...but the clothes will keep prodding us into action.

Best of luck with your restart :)

It's a good thing isn't it. We can avoid the scales...pretend we are not putting on the weight...but the clothes will keep prodding us into action.

:)

How very very true. I have avoided the scales like the plague...but i cant ignore the fact that im starting to resemble Vicki Pollard in whatever i wear! ewwwww! :eek:

Back