Day 78 in the CD house...PICS OF MY NEW CAR!!!

thanks! im well chuffed :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Just a very very quick message to let you know that im still alive and doing fine on CD but cant get online at the moment as ive got lots of training courses and dont have internet at home.
just letting you know so that you dont think im hiding!!

Back as soon as i can!

Keelie

Finally managed to grab 5 minutes online!
Been having a bit of an up and down week this week. Not had the good feelings i had in the first week. Ive been sluggish, tired and have had mood swings. Possibly partly because TOTM has started early. :(
Also been feeling really hungry. Not exactly cravings but my stomach has been rumbling like mad and feeling really empty. mmm
Anyway, ive got weigh in a day early this week. im off to see my CDC tonight. i just hope TOTM hasnt affected my wieght loss to much. i just need 4lbs for my first stone!!

anyway. better get back to work :mad:

Keelie

there's a big lamp post swaying threateningly outside my window. its so windy, especially over here in the Fens as its so flat!

Good luck for tonight Keelie, im sure youll do great.
The winds are terrible here too, weve just had to move our cars cos a big 20foot fence has blown on top of some of them. Supposed to snow next week.

it just gets better!!!! LOL

Good luck for wi tonight honey...heres hoping for that 4lb to be off so you have the first stone done and dusted. Let us know how you go

Lou X

WOO HOO!!!!! 6LBS!!
Thats 1 st 2 lbs in two weeks!
YIPPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Well done thats brilliant :)

well done KEELIE!

The harsh facts are that its nearing the end of jan and I aint lost a pound!

got to get my ass in gear

here goes tomorrow, strawberry and choc mint, got 2 weeks worth so lets go

Back