Day 78 in the CD house...PICS OF MY NEW CAR!!!

looking like a complete loony tonight. been dancing round the house doing varying degrees of bad dance moves and general scooting about whilst listening to my mp3 player. must look like a mad woman if anyone sees me throught the windows!

still, its making me feel much happier. it amazing what a few good tunes do to lift your mood!

too right! and i needed distraction last night. our whole food stocks were singing a merry tune to me, luring me into their calorie filled embrace! :D :eek:

this morning im sat at the comp...still in my dressing gown. im such a lazy trout. i got playing on that bloomin' xbox live again and i got so engrossed in talking to these amarican chaps again that i forgot the time......nearly half 1 again this morning!!!OMG

so now the housework calls me.

although i think i might do that tomorrow....there's got to be something more exciting than housework!

well, i now have skype, headphones web cam etc...very exciting but only got my mum to talk to!!! LOL

not very exciting though!!!!!
still craving toast today, but not gonna have any. come on day 23!

Hi Keelie, hope you're ok
saw my CDC last night and changed yukky shakes for yummy tetras

so here I go again, start weight 17 stone 9lbs AAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHH!:( :eek:

WEIGH IN ON SUNDAY, FINGERS CROSSED!

Good Luck Kathryn. i know you can do it! if i can then you surely can!
let me know how its all going xxx

Lost another 3lbs this week!
thats a total of 22lbs in 27 days.
Im pleased, but i think i needed a bit more of a boost this week. i only lost 3lbs last week too. i know that sometimes it does slow down, but im one of those people who wants everything yesterday!!
Anyway, ive decided not to do an add a meal week. Last time around i did it then found ss impossible to stick to again.. so not even gonna risk it this time. i know i should AAM but at the end of the day i know whats right for me mentally. i suppose its like giving a clean drug addict just one hit, then saying 'sorry you cant have anymore' and watching them suffer. i hope that comes across right. i just know that even just eating AAM food will lead to something else for me and it scares me.

anyway, just an update from me .

xxxxxxx

i will! keep slogging away, drinking the water and ill soon be there....didnt help me fit into M&S size 16 trousers today though! LOL i will soon, then ill be back to show those trousers who's boss!

does anyone think that not doing an AAM week will affect me overall?

3 lbs is good. This was meant to be my AAM week. I did it for three days and realised I was losing control so stopped.

Swings and roundabouts honey - I think it's incredibly helpful to do, but it has to be a personal choice. Talk to your CDC :)

ive been feeling a bit rough for about the past 4 days with symptoms not unlike those you get when trying to get into ketosis (hunger, nausia general lack of energy etc)
. So after a long, long conversation with my CDC and after me having a long hard think i decided it would be best to have at least a few days of AAM.
i must admit that i feel better now ive eaten something but im still worried that i wont be able to stop. i REALLY enjoyed my quorn and broccoli the flavours were so nice and i did crave something else afterwards but i think im just going to have to be extra extra stern with myself and focus focus focus!
ill be on here more for support when its time to go back to ss. i just pray that i can make that transition better this time xxxxxxxx

i have decided to only have about 3 AAM days though (alternate days) just so i can keep some control.

Alternate days is a good idea. What also worked for me was saving a pack to have after the meal so if I got the hungers I knew I could legally have something:)

well, the alternate AAM day idea went out the window (ive had one each day so far, partly as ive still been feeling a bit ill) but i dont feel like im losing control yet. I think ill be ok when its time to go back to SS. i may need a bit of a push, but im not 'hooked' on food again. as my CDC said, im not cheating, or getting a licence to eat again, im purely eating this AAM to benefit my health and my metabolism. and so, i dont feel the urge to pig out now (like i did last year/time).

Otherwise things are going well. Im still hooked on bloomin' Gala Bingo online......i still cant figure out how to use Limewire (or if its legal to download) and i still have a long way to go.....but im getting there!!

Does no-one understand? LOL

my nan keeps trying to give me bananas, my grandmother in law keeps trying to feed me things (she's Greek), my boss blames the diet everytime i feel a little ill, and i have numerous people who 'worry about me' because of the diet!

No matter how many times i try to explain i think it just goes in one ear and out the other. its making me so fustrated!:cry:

LOL! I get that at work! I have people say to me I am looking ill! And when I had flu "It's that bloody diet girl, not doing you any good!" and I just want to stick my fingers up at them!

Back