Day 8 (help!)

How's the gym going!! Oh I do miss going! I'd like to take up running, but never tried it before!! X

Hello, gym is going really well actually!! Went sun, mon and tues. Didn't go today as had my weigh in. Lost 2.5lbs, which means I've lost a total of 1st 1.5lbs since joining on 12th jan.

Set a target in group to lose 2. by next week but totally forgot that I am in London all weekend and will therefore be eating/drinking out. Well I'll walk everywhere and take the stairs where poss!!

Consultant also talked about fighting obesity and how she lost her best friend through internal bleeding after child birth because it was not spotted because she was so overweight. She had twins who survived and are 4 years old next week. Consultant got really upset and said that's why she got involved with sw. Really made me upset and think about how my selfishness in getting myself to this size does not only affect me but also those around me.

Came him and made the most un-slimming world cake ever!!! It's called the ultimate chocolate cake. It's my friends birthday tomorrow so I thought I'd bake her a cake. Weirdly I'm not remotely interested in it, she'll love it though.

Still awake as don't feel like I've had a chance to unwind - Wednesdays are always soooo chaotic.

Anyway enough ramblings. Good night all x x x

Wed 2 march

Lunch

Uncle bens Mexican rice - 2.5 syns
Salad, cucumber, peppers
Raspberries and ff activia

Dinner

Taster eve at sw - ate all manner of things. Mostly free x

Bad day food wise really x

Well done on your weight loss! Fab!! Have a lovely time in London, I'm sure you will be fine. Just make sensible choices and I'm sure you will be fine!! We all deserve a treat now an again! Just get back on plan afterwards! X

Thurs 3rd march - green

B: 3 x tea with skimmed milk (part hea)

L: uncle bens chicken rice 2.5 syns, ham - 4 syns, salad, pepper, cucumber

S: tin spag hoops

D: jacket potato, baked beans, cheese (42g low low) 2nd hea

Orange - not feeling well at all today :(

Friday 4th march:

Breakfast: 3 x herbal teas

Lunch:

Ham - 2 syns
Salad
Cucumber
Peppers
Raspberries
Ff activia
Orange
Apple

Snack:

Orange
Apple

Dinner:

Chicken and mushroom pasta sauce (hea)
Fibre plus bar (heb)

Hey thanks - it my totm, or my * week as my slimming world consultant would say!
Always feel really crap for one day - just want to eat rubbish and watch crap tv!!

I read on your diary that you are not really feeling it, sorry to hear that. Hope all is ok, I think we all have to remember that we'll have good days and bad days, or sometimes good weeks and bad weeks, but as long as you look over the long term and you have more good weeks than bad weeks then that's great. Have you been experimenting with any new recipes? x

Hey, yeah i am okay. Just was not having a good week at all. It's all psychological i know, but because i was naughty the week before and still lost, my brain was saying to me: "Hold on a min, we can get away with this" and then i just did not stop snacking! But i put 2lb on which i wanted to do, just to give me that kick up the bum again!
So i have done some serious planing and i am focused!

I have tried the Slimming World KFC and that was amazing!! And also the Slimming World style doner kebab meat! And that was lush too!!
I would def recommend both of them! Tastes better than the real thing to me!
This week i am going to make Tuna pasta bake and a spring green tortila. So i will let you know.
Have you tried anything recently!?

xx

Gosh i feel like I've been away for aaaaages! Have been really slack with food and keeping track so I hope that I'm not too horrified tomorrow at weigh in! I'm finding it really difficult as we are having major work done to the house and the kitchen is no more and won't be until 1st April at the earliest (no joke!!).

I have a kettle, toaster, microwave and slow cooker so I will be relying on my one pot wonders book to keep my in line.

Right, now for the food diaries since sat 5th march....I'm going to post them separately so I can review if I want to at a later stage.

Nat x

Sat 5th march

breakfast

Boiled egg x 2
Apple
Orange

Lunch

Salad
Ham
Cucumber
Strawberries
Apple

Dinner

In London - out for meal

Chicken tikka on a sizzler with peppers and onions
Salad
Boiled rice

Snacks:

Oranges
Apples
Pears

Total syns: allow maximum for meal - 15

Sun 6 march - green

Breakfast - in hotel

Breakfast

Muesli (heb)
Skimmed milk (hea)
1 x slice 800g wholemeal loaf (heb)
Flora spread (2 syns??)

Lunch

Fruit salad - apple, banana, orange.
Walkers baked - 5 syns

Dinner

Macaroni and cheese pasta sauce (hea) and 1.5 syns
Sw chips
Ketchup - 3 syns??

Total : 11.5 syns

Monday 7th march

Breakfast

None

Lunch:

Ham - 3 syns
2 x slice 400g wholemeal loaf (heb)
Salad
Apple
Orange
Snack a jacks - 5 syns
Laughing cow extra light triangle - 1 syn

Dinner

Sw quiche - made 4 portions

Fat free cottage cheese
Red onion
4 x eggs
Morrisons eat smart cheese spread - 200g pot (2 syns per 28g)
Spring onions
Salt/pepper

Syns per portion - 4

Total syns - 13

Does anyone know if I can count the cheese spread as a hea??

Tues 8th march

Breakfast

Coffee x 2 (part hea)

Lunch

Leftover sw quiche - 4 syns
Salad
Cucumber
Spring onions
Apple
Ff activia

Snacks:

Coffee (remaining hea) and fruit (apples, oranges, yellow plums)

Dinner

Another portion of sw quiche - 4 syns
Mac and cheese pasta sauce - 1.5 syns and 2nd hea
Ketchup - 2 syns

Total: 11.5

Wed 9th march

Breakfast

Watermelon
Apple
Grapes
Yellow plums

Lunch/dinner

Ham
2 x slices w/m bread - 400g loaf (heb)
1 x dairylea triangle (part hea)
Salad
Cucumber
Half pepper
Apple
Orange
Snack a jacks - 5 syns
Fibre plus bar (2nd heb)

And ate all this just before weigh in!! Terrible, definitely looking at a gain come 7.30pm!!

Hey!!

London was fab!! Walked EVERYWHERE and managed to lose 3.5lbs at weigh in on wed! and got slimmer of the week!!! feeling really motivated although i dont have a kitchen at the moment so my house is hell!!!! dont even have a sink in there! New one is being delivered on 31st March so its an absolute nightmare. i did loads of batch cooking and froze loads of food so should be ok.

ive been eating those pot noodles in a cup for dinner with loads of fruit afterwards so food diary is not up to much at all. my new kitchen will look amazing though - spend ages planning it - cant wait!!

How are you?? x

Sat 12 March

Brunch:

spaghetti on toast - (heb)
banana
orange
apple

Snacks:

More fruit

Dinner

Jacket potato
Cheese (hea)
Baked beans

Supper:

Fruit salad (pineapple, melon, plum and kiwi)
Walkers baked - 5 syns
1 x fruitella - 1 syn?

x

Last edited:
Sunday 13th

Lunch:

Ww hearty veg broth (heb)
Apple
Orange
Banana

Dinner

Spag on toast (2nd heb)