Day 8, Very Upset tummy :-(

Ajax

Finally...Life begins
Any idea why?

Have been a few times today, wasn't constipated before but have to run to the loo very quickly iykwim!

Sorry for a horrible post first thing but was worried why!
Is it normal or have I picked up a bug?! Do Bugs have calories?! lol:p

LOL. Bugs have no calories at all unless they are attached to chocolate cake :D

The tummy upset might not be be related to the diet at all. Are you having the bars yet? Sometimes they can get the tummy doing strange things? If not, maybe splitting the shakes again so you aren't getting such a concentrated amount of vit and minerals in one go.

Thanks. Not on the bars yet, not until next week. I already make my shakes into about 2 pints so I can split them over the morning and afternoon.

Im trying to drink more, but on a course in 10 minutes for the day, wonder how many times ill have to excuse myself lol

Don't make the shakes up in advance. They need to be drunk straight away. I'm probably misreading your message, but you know the 2.25 litres is on top of the water used for your shakes.

It is a bit difficult with the toilet breaks if your working. You'll need to get most of your drinking down early morning and evening.

The water is really important. It will really help with the fat burning process. There's good scientific reasoning for this, but I'll spare you the details:p

I had a really upset tummy on tuesday for no reason but it only lasted a day and went as quick as it came. it was quite embarassing as i had a friend over for the day and i had to keep going upstairs to use the loo.

Hope you feel better soon;)

Ajax

You don't say how long you have been on the diet but about two weeks into this diet I had terrible tummy problems and embarrassing toilet issues, it only last a few days and went as quickly as it came.

Like you say it may just be a bug, so I wouldn't worry to much unless it persists.

Last edited:
I've had this problem on and off whilst I've done CD and tbh I do wonder if it's par for the course :(

Hope you feel better soon xxx

Hiya, Its my 8th day.

I have been having my water over and above what we have to add to our drinks, but my cdc did say I could make my drinks up and store them!? Is that not correct then?

The only thing different is I have added plain sparkling water into my day!

ITs getting better as the day goes, but still not nice! I had to convince hubby I hadn't eaten anything!!

my cdc did say I could make my drinks up and store them!? Is that not correct then?

Not the shakes. You have to drink them within 15 minutes. You can make the water flavourings up though.

I was always the queen of the choccy waterfalls whilst SSing. Sometimes it can be down to the water flavourings upsetting you. Hopefully it won't last long mate :)

Hi Angela,

I know at the very start of my diet last year I had made up a milkshake and someone called and by the time I had it 30 minutes or so later and I know it did upset my tummy and I have never done that again.

Vitamins are essential nutrients found in foods. The requirements are small but they perform specific and vital functions essential for maintaining health.
The two types of vitamins are classified by the materials in which they will dissolve. Fat-soluble vitamins -- vitamins A, D, E and K -- dissolve in fat before they are absorbed in the blood stream to carry out their functions. Excesses of these vitamins are stored in the liver. Because they are stored, they are not needed every day in the diet.
By contrast, water-soluble vitamins dissolve in water and are not stored; they are eliminated in urine. We need a continuous supply of them in our diets. The water-soluble vitamins are the B-complex group and vitamin C.
Water-soluble vitamins are easily destroyed or washed out during food storage or preparation. Proper storage and preparation of food can minimize vitamin loss.

Angela,

It happened to me on day 7, it cleared up after 1 day, wasnt nice tho, I could feel everything coming down!!!!!

Didnt feel ill really other than my tummy with it.

Should clear up soon hun
x
x

Hope you feel better soon, hun! I can't add anything to the advice already given - spilt the packs into smaller meals and maybe cut down on the fizzy water and flavourings.

Thanks everyone, not had the water flavourings yet, so I reckon it must be down to lack of water. Will drink more and hope if disappears!

Thanks everyone again.

Back