Day 8 :)

Keighleyjo2010

Silver Member
Today my oh and I have decided to go to the cinema, we got unlimited monthly pass last month but this will be the first time going since being SS!! I'm not going to lie, in those 8days I have had 2 slip ups.
But going to the cinema without a hotdog or popcorn :( I am however going to treat myself to a zero coke and a bottle of water whoop whoop!!

Well I am doing SS, but Friday sat & sun I had SS+ meal aswell as my shakes.

I did slip up with sensation chilli nuts & a slushie.

I now have 74lbs left

7lbs is fab!! Just draw a line under it a move on!!

Good luck!! Le x

7lbs is good!! At least it's coming off and not going on!!

7lbs is good!! At least it's coming off and not going on!!

yeah keep going its the best thing i ever did!! Soooo worth it and when you look back you will feel so proud of yourself and over the moon :)

good luck hun keep focused on how great you will look im also on day 8 you just need really strong willpower just think of the new skinner you :)x

I work in burger king!! And I am actually sticking to my shakes. Every other attempt I have caved and had a meal at work. But I just sat down now and felt pretty proud of myself.

Oh my god that is will power.. do you get free food? I wouldnt be able to cope haha... Well done :) xx

its sometimes hard isnt it kayleigh i own a chipshop and work most nights some days i find it really hard other not so keep strong :) x

Back