day 9 and feeling so tired and light headed

Hi I'm on end of day 3 and not sure if it's normal or anxiety kicking in but feeling a boy strange very lightheaded and slightly panicky?? Is this normal x x

Weigh ins are going fine although seem to be slowing down a bit. So I am up to Step 2 for the week. Won't be weighing in as usual on Monday as we are spending the week in London so it will be two weeks without weigh in by the time I see my CDC next, so hope to see a nice loss.

Hi michywoo I'm not sure about the panic feeling maybe it's more about anxiety for your weigh in perhaps? Maybe speak to your CDC see what she says?!I often feel light headed especially on a weekend when my normal routine goes out of the window but I know it's just a sign that I need my next shake! I'm still in the zone and feeling great no weak moments as yet. Keep up the great work everyone!

Hey Monica yes I think your right I did an awful lot the other day overdid myself u think haha I feel so much better today I'm on day 5 can't believe I made it this far with no cheating and none to come I do sneaky weighs in morning an am lighter but midday onward seem to b back up:( us this normal? I'm glad all is going well for you darling x x

Yeah it's totally normal to be lighter on a morning. As the day goes on u eat and drink etc so u tend to weigh a bit more. I always get weighed the same time every week and have so far resisted the temptation to get on the scales at home. Last weigh in tomorrow for two weeks with my CDC as she is holiday after that so may find that hard with not being able to check in with her on a weekly basis to keep me motivated :-(

Just keep strong love u b fine if anything it be more exciting haha thanks babe when do you usually go through ketosis? So much temptation around me but I'm holding togeva lol x

Once ur in ketosis u usually stay there unless u cheat. I was in on day 2 and only had symptoms for the first day. Still get hunger pangs every now and again but I just drink more water. If I really can't get rid of them with the water I switch to ss+ but only had to do that once. It honestly just gets easier. U wake up one day and just feel amazing!

Yeah I'm 12.7 it's crazy I was 9.3 this time last year!:( there's all those lucky ones out there who can eat loads of what they want and always look good! X x

Yeah I'm 12.7 it's crazy I was 9.3 this time last year!:( there's all those lucky ones out there who can eat loads of what they want and always look good! X x

but you're doing something about it and that means EVERYTHING!!! You're winning all the time you're being honest with yourself and you're doing something about it.. you're doing great x

Thanks love :) I guess u never realise howuch willpower you have until times like these ! Just wish this feeling faint all the time would bugger off lol! How I you weeks for you? And your losses? X

Well been for my WI and only lost a pound but hey ho thats 15lbs in 3 weeks so I'm happy with that :). Bring on another week!

Back