Day 9, could do with few answers off experienced lipotrimmers

I've been getting very light headed from start and would be greatful if anyone could tell me if this gos? also seem to be gettin annoyed with things lot more than usual, normal?

Are you drinking enough water?

I think it's definitely normal to get grumpy when you're not eating, I think after a few weeks it will be a lot better. :)

BTW if you are VERY light headed for much longer then get your blood pressure checked, it might be dropping just too low and this diet might simply not work for you. I have chronically low blood pressure so I feel dizzy/weak/faint all the time, but I'm used to it so it's different. You could try adding salt to your soups or whatever, salt will help the light headedness.

If you want to fight through it just take it slow, don't stand up from sitting or lying down very suddenly. Always move nice & slowly from those positions. Add salt. Make sure you're drinking at least 2L of water steadily throughout the day. :)

ive drank around 7pints through today, maybe ill have to get blood pressure checked then, its mainly work thats the problem, at home i can stand there swaying without looking like a nutter lol thanks for your help.

It's recommended that you drink between 3 and 4 litres of water per day. Closer to 4 if you can, the more you drink the less light headed you will be and you will also lose more weight. I noticed greater weight loss the weeks I drank the 4litres per day than those when I had 3.

Advic is that you shouldn't exceed 4 as you deplete your body of minerals and salt which causes other issues.

Good luck! Xx

yeh i was told 2-4litres(4-8 pints) an ive bin trying to do the full ammount of water i can do an still get light headed, must just be me, just dont really want to faint in gym or work lol thanks for help, and well done to you exceeding your goal :).

It's recommended that you drink between 3 and 4 litres of water per day. Closer to 4 if you can, the more you drink the less light headed you will be and you will also lose more weight. I noticed greater weight loss the weeks I drank the 4litres per day than those when I had 3.

Advic is that you shouldn't exceed 4 as you deplete your body of minerals and salt which causes other issues.

Good luck! Xx

The recommendations is that you drink 4 pints/2.5 litres a day in addition to the water you mix your packs with.

Back