day 9

HAHA I have just read my last post to you... I must always comment when I'm thinking about sleep... I'm not a lazy arse I promise lol

Love n stuff
J x

Hello janey

Ur support is brillint to me Your a very lovely person,

Okay so ekkkk I had a mcdonalds for my tea booo.

Fillet of fish burger 350 kcal

And a ww shortbread for 123 kcal

So gone slighty over today 1450 kcal

Grrrr I no I'm still cutting my kcals but not doing aswell as last week and I wanna. Keep dropping these pounds and keeping them off,

Come on we can do it xxxxxxx

Sent from my X10i using MiniMins

Aww thanks hun, it takes one to know one though because u have been supporting me too :)

Were gonna rock this weight loss stuff and kick fat days right up the arse hehe

Love n stuff
J x

You can do it x and I bet you would of had more before so you are doing really well :D:D

Gooood afternoon loveies :)

Okay so far:

Breakfast:

Scrambled egg: 70 kcal
1 ww bread ( no butter) 50 kcal
Tommy k: 15 kcal

Lunch:
Ww Tom soup 72 kcal
a chicken s.which made with 2 ww bread 100 kcal and 2 slices of ww chicken 52 kcal

Snacks: go ahead yougurt break 1 slice 72 kcal Nd pinapple chunks 50 kcal

Total so far : 483

Yayyyy go me :)
going swimming when my boyfriend finishes work to yayyy x

Okay just a quick check in

Had a jack pot with chilli and sour cream reduced fat 352 kcal
total today

1055 kcal

Go me xxx

Well done for today hub, told you it would all be better after a good sleep hehe

Did you go swimming in the end?

Love n stuff
J x

Yeh I went swimming did 45 mins of lenghs

Yes The sleep was gooood xxxxx

Hey, you are doing really well. Well done for going swimming. I love swimming and may start going again soon as not yet started exercising. When is your next weigh in? xx

Brilianttttt had a fab day been for a hour uphill walk and to top it off, fat boot camps come to my town

97 pound 4 weeks 3 times a week with diet plan and everyday support with guaranted weight loss or money back so ive joined start February the 1st woo proud of myself, how's ur day been
So here's my food day:

Breakfast: 3 breakfast biscuits 168 kcal
lunch: 2 grilled sausages in a bean cassrole 285 kcal
tea: chicken slimming world chips sprouts and brocoli 359 kcal
Pudding: bannana 90 kcal Nd 2 pieces of bourneville choc 75 kcal

2 oatcakes - 102
Ww chicken - 52
1 scampi fries - 125
2 bourbon biscuits 160

Total: 1457 kcal wooops
how u today Janey xxxxxx

I had a great day yesterday, I went to my first meeting at ww and apparently I have lost 1.5lb since Tuesday hehe, didn't get up to points value yesterday though which was kinda naughty, but I'll get back on track today, hope you have a good day

J x

Just to say hope you have a good weekend xx:D

Okay well just to say what I had yesterday I didn't have my weigh in yesterday because I couldn't get to the scales I normally use and I don't really wanna mix scales as tht can give me false pretenses of wrong etc, I don't no if ive lost and don't really notice any diffrence but do u when ur a lot bigger?
Its 8 am and I have a bootcmp class at 11 athough I don't start till 1st of febuary and pulling out all the stops to shift this unattractive weight so here's yesterdys diary:

Breakfast - bowl of shredded wheat and 2 breakfast biscuits 314 kcal
Lunch: count on us cheese and celery sarnie and a count on us bag of low crisps
340 kcal
dinner- grilled chicken with potatoes veg and garlic and chopped tomotoes 242 kcal
snacks: 1 jumbo snack a jack 41 kcal
4oz of red wine low wine 85 kcal

TOTAL = 1030 :))))))))) xxxx

Wow I need to get back on top of this since I avnt been on this ive jumped of the band wagon today :/ ive stayed so strong for 3 weeks why am I feeling weak?
Its ****in food? It dusnt make me feel better when ive eaten it infact it makes me far worse and. When I have it I'm not even hungry, get a grip of yourself lili do u wanna stay fat no, Jesus
well tomorrow is a diffrent day and I will be back in " the zone "

Today I have consumed 1515 kcals of **** and done 90 sit ups
Butttt on a positive note before this diet I would of consumed quadrople that and done nook exercise so if I look at it like that ill stay positive xxxxx

Wooo ive lost another 3 pounds Nd my docs given me xenical its betting better x

Okay so I walled today and went to step and tone which can I say is veeeery hard especially When I forgot my water oops well I start bootcamp on tuesdayyy eeek and weigh in tomorrow woooip xxxx

Back