Day 9...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Crims, 3 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Crims

Crims Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(9.8%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well day 8 was a struggle, went to london, had a good day, but oh god I was tempted... so much food.

Anyway to cut a long story short, I came back home and was starving - I mean gutting, was so tempted to have sausaged, but didn't couldn't face my chicken soup so went to bed with pint of water and sleeping pill. It was my only option or I think I would have caved!!! :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MorbidBubblewrap

MorbidBubblewrap Is thinking positive!

Diet:
    Lipotrim *WOOHOO*
    You did so bloody fantastic not to cave in :party0038:

You should be proud of yourself sweetie...It is so hard the first week or so but it so does get easier as the days go by...Well done for not slipping :):)

4. Sheep

Sheep on the up lol

Diet:
    lipotrim
    couldn't face my chicken soup so went to bed with pint of water [/quote]

well done for not caving in, but is important u have ALL 3 pkts a day

5. Crims

Crims Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(9.8%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I know that it's important but I would never have finished it, so it would have have been a pointless - and I'd rather have not eaten it that forced myself and been put off it :) or even worse had six bangers lol

6. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach
    I agree with both the comments above. FANTASTIC that you didn't cave in, but you do need to get that third packet down your neck. This is a controlled starvation diet and the problem starts when you miss shakes coz your body holds onto the stored fat. It thinks its being starved. LT have got the balance just perfect....three shakes are a VLCD, but with everything you need, plus your body will let the fat go.

7. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Crims - fantastic job on resisting temptation! I'll say nowt about the skipped shake as you've already been told of the detrimental effects this has so will just say once again, really well done on staying away from the food! :party0011:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.