Day 9...

Crims

Silver Member
Well day 8 was a struggle, went to london, had a good day, but oh god I was tempted... so much food.

Anyway to cut a long story short, I came back home and was starving - I mean gutting, was so tempted to have sausaged, but didn't couldn't face my chicken soup so went to bed with pint of water and sleeping pill. It was my only option or I think I would have caved!!! :cry:

You did so bloody fantastic not to cave in :party0038:

You should be proud of yourself sweetie...It is so hard the first week or so but it so does get easier as the days go by...Well done for not slipping :):)

couldn't face my chicken soup so went to bed with pint of water [/quote]

well done for not caving in, but is important u have ALL 3 pkts a day

I know that it's important but I would never have finished it, so it would have have been a pointless - and I'd rather have not eaten it that forced myself and been put off it :) or even worse had six bangers lol

I agree with both the comments above. FANTASTIC that you didn't cave in, but you do need to get that third packet down your neck. This is a controlled starvation diet and the problem starts when you miss shakes coz your body holds onto the stored fat. It thinks its being starved. LT have got the balance just perfect....three shakes are a VLCD, but with everything you need, plus your body will let the fat go.

Crims - fantastic job on resisting temptation! I'll say nowt about the skipped shake as you've already been told of the detrimental effects this has so will just say once again, really well done on staying away from the food! :party0011:

Back