Total Solution day four and hungry

Not sure whats wrong with me but Im not hungry at all 2nite (bit worrying Im 99.99% sure Im within my cals but now Im worried Im not!)

I haven't been hungry since 3pm, I've had alot of fluids today, but feel ok. Are you doing total or working solutions (just with you saying about cals) I'm hoping I'm over the worst as yesterday was hard and looking forward to weigh in :) Maybe your not hungry because your body is in ketosis? I don't fully understand it.

Yep ketosis will stave off a lot of hunger (some people still report that they get hungry)

I get cravings for things rather than a hunger. Like out of habit picking at food, or just something you like to eat. Its fighting the mental urges that is harder than the physical but ketosis certainly helps xx

Oh yes I agree with u there I bet its ur brain rather than ur body thats the hard one to control

I just mean my 600cals for dinner and my snacks

My brain is telling me to eat but my body is quite happy and my stomach doesn't want anything! Hot drink and bed for me, we can do this!

Same here rac123!! and ur right WE CAN!!!!!

How did we all do today? I'm chuffed, day 6 and I feel good, need to up my fluids tho. :) No hunger at all so that's good.

Same here!! dnt feel hungry or like Im struggling at all today! :) think Im doing ok with my fluids but never hurts to add a bit more :)

Well I weighed in and lost 5.5lbs-felt a bit dissapointed but it's a loss and a few pounds will soon add up. Least that's what I'm telling myself. Hope you all get good weigh in results :)

Welldone!! Thats fab! why are u dissapointed?? Im only expecting about 4lbs but Ill be chuffed with that :) I weigh in 2moro morning and will let ya know (the reason I expect 4lbs is cuz I just weighed myself and thats what its at dnt see it changing much by morning lol!)

Actually having thought about it I'm not dissapointed (think I got lost in others losses and expected instead of hoped) I'm delighted I lost, it means it's worth it and I'll get there in the end! No more negativety. And 4lbs is great-that's over half a stone and you deserve to lose. Thanks for your support and reply :) we can and will do it x

Fat bridesmaid--Sorry I meant it's over half way to your first half a stone loss, brain fried at moment. How did you do? :)

Hiya every1! Well I was right! I lost 4lbs (suprise suprise lol ;)) which is great Im pleased with that :)

Im feeling very positive 2day just had my shopping delivered with lots of yummy things for me!. Have got Chocolate shake this wk, which I have just tried and its luuuuuuush! :) Im still in shock Ive gone a whole week without chocolate!

Feel like I no more where I am this wk and have ordered lots more variety for this wk so I dnt get bored. Have got a lovely Asda good for you sweet and sour chicken with egg fried rice (500 cals) for tea Yum Yum!. Have got more quavers lol some Ryvita's (69 cal in 2) some pro-biotic yoghurt drinks (84 cal).

Only one little grumble I have is I dont really seem to be pooping much (SORRY TMI!) but I guess thats just cuz I have less waste

Well done with your loss :) as for the pooping I am the same-assumed it was because of the lack of food too. I like all the shakes-I've been warming the chocolate one up sometimes, there's a post somewhere about livening them up and it works if you feel you need a treat. Good luck for this week :)

Thanks rac123 and I pretty much assume the same about the pooping lol. I have liked all the shakes so far as well which is a bonus!

Goodluck to you too for this wk :)

Back