Attack Day minus 1 - Start Tomorrow - 5 day Attack - 2013

Andi75

Silver Member
Hello fellow dukaneers,

Ok never posted on a forum ever, leave alone started a diary, however this website was such a source of inspiration when I did Dukan in 2011 - I am determined to document my 2013 journey & hopefully encourage others along the way.....

So I'm here drinking my last glass of Stella & packet of crisps until consolidation (ha ha) well as long as possible anyway....

Just brief info - (no coaching just book reading) I lost 4 stone July to Dec 2011 on Dukan, (However, I tried to get below my ideal weight, :confused: I got greedy & instisted I was meant to be 9st 3lbs, as my wii fit kept telling me) which as Dr Dukan says himself in his wonderful book - was my fatal error. And much to my bitter regret, I never did conso, I just got so fed up of being unable to reach 9st 3lbs, instead of skipping happily onto conso at 10st,
I spent the whole of 2012 pretty much putting back on 2 1/2 stone back on.....:sigh:

Ive since tried half heartedly to get back on track about a dozen times...but no joy long term (or longer than a pathetic 7 days!!)

So Im going for it - starting tomorrow - and looking forward for the support & encouragement of you guys - YOURE STORIES ROCK!!!:bighug:

Hi Andi and welcome! I'm pretty new here to but everyone is so helpful and kind they have really spurred me on, when I'm feeling weak I just log on on my phone and have a read through! If you have an I phone the app is great! I find posting every day keeps me focused! X x

Andi your story is similar to most of us on here apart from a few inspirational stars!!!! Go for it - you know you can do it and your true weight will be with you before you know it!!! I also went below Dr D TW and probably didn't help me either - still feel that the one he set me is too high - can't help it but definitely playing it by ear!!! LOL!

Thanks guys for youre advice!! It feels so much better having a bit of support this time round -

ok day 2 of attack - i was ok but had stomach pains today after eating chicken which i marinated in yogurt & chicken tikka powder & lemon juice. I cooked a load, then froze it in batches...so i defrosted that overnight - re heated it, and i think I will have to steer clear from that from a while because my bellys has felt well dodgy since. I used to do this before on Dukan, have 'cook-off' days where I would made huge portions & freeze them for work.

Anyway, going great apart from that & I the dare I say it 'warm' weather today spurred me on for my dog walk - it felt like summer is approaching which made me walk a little bit quicker for motivation :)

xxxx

ok - day 5 of attack nearly at an end - woop woop - i made it - ive never looked forward to swede so much in my entire life!!!!!
feeling pretty great atm - i know its v v v early days - i had my first proper cravings earlier & near wobble - i was making the kids nutella on toast &the smell, so the next thing i knew i had near enough my entire face in the jar sniffing intensely - it smelt amazing - but that seemed to satisfy my craving - then had a sugar free werthers original & i was ok.
cruise here we come tomorrow & weigh day on monday - cannot wait...:wavey:

Good luck for Monday Andy xxx

woop woop - 5.5 lbs off in week one....really struggling without alcohol all of a sudden tonight - i just feel like a drink - but cant complain as im going out saturday & am going to partake in consuming a fair few beverages - i intend to do pp on friday & sunday, which usually compensates for the merriment of a night out. xx

We've got to tweek Dukan yo suit our life styles, all work and no play as they say xxx Well I would say that as I love my Saturday G&ts lol

Back