Day Number One!

Yeah. I'm suppose to be going back for another blood test when my runny nose goes away. She said being siick can affect the inflammation things that come up on the test. I dont know. No I haven't asked about pain killers... I dont know why.. I think because ever time I go to the Dr's it's a million things I want to talk to her about...and I get soo confussed on what I've asked. Haha. I take some over the counter pain killers sometimes. I found that recently it hasn't been as bad now that I'm exercising a bit..it was horrible yesterday and this morning..but I try and do some stretches every day and then get on the exercise bike for about 40 minutes and it tends to be alright after that..(probably because my legs hurt to much to notice) ;) Lol.

Yeah it sucks when you don't loose anything. I've always tried and thought I'd try xenical and see if it worked. I'm just hoping these two weeks haven't been a waste.

goodluck with the weigh in hon xx
pilates is great for the back and core or the gymball work out it was recomeneded at physio

Thanks. I'll let you know if it's worked.. :)

I'll try those aswell..not confident enough to go to the Gym..so sticking to things I can do at home. :p

these r home workouts. iv neva been to a gym. have u tried zumba its fab. if u like dancin ul love zumba. i have the dvd and maraca weights cant weight to recover so i can start dancing with zumba again lol

hey anika :) xenical is great and its good that you are getting all the information that you can first. i also have pcos and hoping they help me as its impossible to get weight loss with it. i get knee pain so find it hard to exercise :(

sallouise said:
hey anika :) xenical is great and its good that you are getting all the information that you can first. i also have pcos and hoping they help me as its impossible to get weight loss with it. i get knee pain so find it hard to exercise :(

how long u been taking it sal? yes PCOS is a nightmare but it is said that once the excess weight is lost the symtoms reduce drasticly too which is fab. im so glad i found this forum u guys r great. have u been to the doc for your knee??

i was jus wondering guys is xenical stil in action inbetween meals for example if i had it with my breakfast and lunch and decided not to take it for my dinner cuz i wanna it takeout is that possible?? or do u have to stick with the 5g rule at all times???

I heard that people have just missed it so they wouldn't have side effects. Don't know personally how well that works. I just take it no matter what. I haven't triied zumba but I'll look into it.. :)

I have had bits of chocolate threw out the day with no side effects...I also had a bit of cheese cake not long ago but I think I did get a bit of orangey oil when I went to the toilet...Nothing I had to rush there for...it was just there when I went already and no mess..So it was worth it. ;) Lol. I tend to snack on fruit now and things like that...but I dont usually find myself hungry..If you really like sweet things or stuff the WW deserts are a good thing to look into..lemon drizzle cakes are really good. Tiny...but only 0.3g of fat per square.. :)

can u have any fruit and as much as u want? also still lil stuck on grams thing ok say i was having a ww desrt and it says 3.4g per 100g but the serving gram is more or less how is that calculated

i do tend to fill up on fruit all day so seems alright to eat as much as you want. that ww is ok then as you look at the 100g total and not the serving total as such :)

thank you so much guys uv been great. im gonna see my doctor on monday i hope he takes a chance on me. sal? one more question about an example. ok crunchy nut cereal has 5g per 100g does that mean i can have 300g total of that to make 15g max?? have i got the right idea?

i dont know about that but that would be one massive bowl of cereal lol

i guess you could then when you look at it that way but you need to take the milk fat content into account too.

Haha I know. You know on the back of packages..it'll say like..the nutrition facts...Usually it says per serving and per 100g or for drinks 100ml...look at the 100g one and if the fat is under 5g in that row then it's ok to eat and you could eat up to 15g of it..or add it in with the other things you want..Hope that helps.. :)

What kind of bread do u buy binney??

Back