Day Number One!

Aww thats good hun. Just the silly hubby decided that today he'd bring me home a big 24 box of Ferrero Roche...My favourite chocolates..I'm trying to limit myself...Oh well..Deffinately will be exercising tomorrow. :)

Naughty hubby lol, its very sweet of him though. Just have 1 or 2 a night and you should be ok.. :D

hey guys. had a good day today i think. cals are up on my fitness pal and fat still below 45g so happy. found a good thing today for choc craving that is in limit and that alpro soya chocolate yoghurts. very chocolatey :D need to up my exercise thou as done none today :(

Glad you had a good day sall!! My total fat intake has been around the 23 most days now!! I have tried some of the soya stuff i used to use the vanilla soya milk!! Are they nice then? I've done no exercise either apart from walking around a car boot sale, better than sitting at home all the same!! :D

oh they are very nice :D killed my chocolate caving totally. also a good way of enjoying garlic bread without the fat is toast some bread, cut a clove of garlic in half and rub it on the bread. very garlicy and yummy.

well done on the low fat intake :) mine today was 28. got a nice turkey roast dinner in there too :D

oh they are very nice :D killed my chocolate caving totally. also a good way of enjoying garlic bread without the fat is toast some bread, cut a clove of garlic in half and rub it on the bread. very garlicy and yummy.

well done on the low fat intake :) mine today was 28. got a nice turkey roast dinner in there too :D

Thats a great idea for the garlic bread, could probably add a small bit of philadelphia to it maybe!! Well i could if i hadnt quit bread, not had it in 3 weeks, athough have had a couple of pitta breads..

Might give them chocolate alpro soya things a try!! Sounds great!! I am currently addicted to smash lol, of all things i pick that!! :)

so if something is less that 5% fat, can u have as much as u want of it?? Like bread is @ 2grms, so u can have as much as u want??

i did that garlic bread tonight with lasagne and it was lovely. nice and garlicy :D smash as in the potato? is that in the limit? :D been missing mash as not the same without butter in lol

but like just now im haviing 2 slices of bread with tomato and ham with fat free dressing?? but thats as a snack lol

hi guys im thinking of taking xenical but not sure if doc will give it to me cuz i have three stones to lose, im very confused by the fat intake, on the xenical website is says something about consuming 30% of fat from calories so i calculated an egg and its 61% so thats obviously a no no right?? but yet its 5.8g of fat in total. so how does it work?? im reluctant to try it cuz of the nasty side effects and limitation in most food, can somebody please shed some light for me...

Lol...I tried to limit myself but I think I've gone a bit over bored..I'm suure I'll be suffering tomorrow..Ergh..I'm usually soo good with will power...TOTM..so it's not my fault..Lol. Oh well..Mmm..Sal..that garlic bread idea sounds good..and the chocolate things too..I'll be trying both of those as I love garlic bread with my pasta and things..x

hi guys im thinking of taking xenical but not sure if doc will give it to me cuz i have three stones to lose, im very confused by the fat intake, on the xenical website is says something about consuming 30% of fat from calories so i calculated an egg and its 61% so thats obviously a no no right?? but yet its 5.8g of fat in total. so how does it work?? im reluctant to try it cuz of the nasty side effects and limitation in most food, can somebody please shed some light for me...

i got confused by that website and so glad i found this place and it was all explained in english lol the fat intake you want to look at is 5g or less per 100g on the food labels and 15g or less per meal so no more than 45g in total per day. hope that explains it a bit better :)

binnybee3 Lol...I tried to limit myself but I think I've gone a bit over bored..I'm suure I'll be suffering tomorrow..Ergh..I'm usually soo good with will power...TOTM..so it's not my fault..Lol. Oh well..Mmm..Sal..that garlic bread idea sounds good..and the chocolate things too..I'll be trying both of those as I love garlic bread with my pasta and things..x

that garlic bread is gorgeous. very garlicky but very nice and no fat really apart from the bread

It's not really that hard Anika and I haven't had any side effects really. You basically dont want to go more then 15g of fat per meal..So say you wanted beans on toast for lunch..1/2 tin of beans is 1.1g of fat..and a piece of toast (the one I buy) is 0.8g of fat per slice..so if you had 2 pieces of toast with the 1/2 tin of beans and that's all you had you're meal would only be 2.7g of fat and you would be well under the 15g of fat per meal limit.

Haha I know. You know on the back of packages..it'll say like..the nutrition facts...Usually it says per serving and per 100g or for drinks 100ml...look at the 100g one and if the fat is under 5g in that row then it's ok to eat and you could eat up to 15g of it..or add it in with the other things you want..Hope that helps.. :)

sorry to sound like an air head but the thought of xenical makes me dead nervous. me and my sister both want to start it. so i wanna gather all the info i can. i really appreciate everyones comments and help so thank you

oh thanks binny that makes more sense i really appreciate ur help. how long u been on xenical and how much have you lost?? i hurt my back six months ago so hvnt been very mobile so iv put on 2 stone jus wanna get it off now

That's ok love. I was the same when I wanted to start. I searched everything and asked everyone. Lol. It's really not that bad and although I haven't had a weigh in yet, I've seen some of the results other girls have posted and it's really worth it..As long as you stick to the rules you wont have any side effects. :) But we're all here for you guys..if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. We're a good support group. Haha. :D

Oh I know about back pain!! Out of no where my back started hurting really bad about a year and some ago..I've been to the Dr's and they've ran blood test and all that but nothing medically wrong. It's silly!!

Anywho..I've been on since...the 21st..So almost 2 weeks and I go to the Dr's on Thursday for a weigh in. I don't know how much I've lost...if any because my scales dont work and I haven't bought new ones yet...buuut I do get on the broken ones and although it doesn't say the right weight...it's been going down. Haha!! :p

I'm thinking I'll get some tomorrow or Tues so I'll deffinately let you know..

Keep coming on here though. It's really good to talk to everyone.. :)

iv been calorie counting for 6 weeks and am fluctuatin between 3lbs of weight its just gettin me down, im still having physio so cant do my zumba workout which i really mis. xenical is my last resort. my weight doest come off easy cuz i have pcos so im struggling at the mo :-(

as for ur back have you tried pain killers from the doc?? im on naproxen. i tried diclofenac but they really upset my tummy naproxen seem to be helping. am also having my third blood test now :-( dunno whats going on...

Back