Day Number One!

Lol. That is loads of cereal..but if that's wat you wanted and there was milk fat calculated in..then yeahh..that's basically the idea. Is you're Dr's appt today or next monday? Good luck with that. I was soo anxious to get to the Dr's. I, for some reason, had it in my head that she was going to say no...but I asked and she didn't even question me...she weighed me and handed over the perscription! Lol. Some of the Dr's say that if you dont loose so much within so much time that they'll take you off it...I've read that from other peoples stories..but yeah..GOOD LUCK :)

Hey Babs, it's Tesco Baker's Soft...Whole n' White medium bread..I think its 2.0g of fat per 100g and 0.8g per slice.. :)

binnybee3 said:
Lol. That is loads of cereal..but if that's wat you wanted and there was milk fat calculated in..then yeahh..that's basically the idea. Is you're Dr's appt today or next monday? Good luck with that. I was soo anxious to get to the Dr's. I, for some reason, had it in my head that she was going to say no...but I asked and she didn't even question me...she weighed me and handed over the perscription! Lol. Some of the Dr's say that if you dont loose so much within so much time that they'll take you off it...I've read that from other peoples stories..but yeah..GOOD LUCK :)

its next monday. am really nervous. has anyone had nandos since being on pills??

I have read in someones diary that they did but I can't remember if they were on Xenical or something else...

I was really nervous too. Don't worry. It'll be ok. :)

binnybee3 said:
Hey Babs, it's Tesco Baker's Soft...Whole n' White medium bread..I think its 2.0g of fat per 100g and 0.8g per slice.. :)

u can also have warbutons wholemeal medium bread too

i did that garlic bread tonight with lasagne and it was lovely. nice and garlicy :D smash as in the potato? is that in the limit? :D been missing mash as not the same without butter in lol

Yes smash as in potato lol!! I have been using the knorr instant mash (same thing)

i got some instant mash today and going to have some tomorrow :D

i got meatballs and spaghetti for tea tomorrow night :D was surprised that they are too

Back