Day Number One!

thanks for that susie :D always good to have people on here to talk to and get good advice from others on the same diet

Yeah i was thinking it was ok, but just make sure your eating enough is all!! Sorry if i made you all confused yesterday!! I didnt help myself either oops.. so once were all doing it right thats all that matter, glad its all cleared up!!

Hope todays been a good day!!

Thanks susie..glad it's cleared up aswell. I'm doing ok anyway. I've decided to write it all down in a little book because not only does it give me something to do but it helps me stay on track! Breakfast is always the least amount of fat..but I take a pill with it aswell..So excited. Went for a walk to before lunch..and will probably get on the bike tonight after dinner..(tea)..Yay...how's everyone else doing?? :)

well had a roast dinner today and got all the fat cut off and had boiled potatoes instead of roast :( and did well. think it was in the 15g of fat limit as was very lean meat,

hope everyones sunday is going well

Aw, that sounds good. Hubby went out and bought me fish today..thought it would be a good idea to try some maybe as it's not really fattening...just oily..He got cod..Do you think that would be ok?? I'm only going to have small pieces with maybe some brown rice and salad or something...No dressings. Hmm...

Cod should be fine Binny haven't tried it myself but from what I've read some people have had trouble with Salmon.

Apparently your body/tablets can't tell the difference between good and bad fats, I'm to much of a chicken to try :) x

think its just oily fishes that are not good with the tablets IE salmon and mackeral. love both but not going to try them as too scared lol

on day 5 and doing well :D using my fitness pal and according to that still under fat and calorie intake but bit naughty today as went over my protein :(

No I haven't tried my fitness pal yet Rach but I'm going to have a look later..and thanks guys..I wont be trying salmon then but I'll let you all know how I get on with the fish when I have it..Probably tomorrow night. Day 3 gone and I've done great! Hope everything went ok for you guys aswell..hehe..x

hey girls :) i've been a bit naughty this weekend :( i got very very drunk on saturday night and ended up ordering a pizza on sunday to try to shift my hangover. i didn't take the pills so i haven't had any side effects but i stayed the same when i weighed myself this morning. not a massive problem, as i've only been taking the pills since thursday but i'm quite annoyed at myself. i'm back on track today though :)

hope you're all well! :D

Aww, well..little glitchs in our mission wont kill is..You'll be ok Emma..Do maybe a bit extra exercise or something to make you feel better. Haha. :)

a few slips are allowed i think. we after all only human. we are all here for the support :) this morning i could have done with a good old fry up but settled for a pouched egg on toast lol least you didnt gain that is the main thing

Yeah, I'm glad I didn't gain. Plus it's only been 4 days, it's all good :) Well done on resisting the fry up!

Oh that's truue!! That's why I've tried to resist checking..cuz I imagine there wont be a difference..Lol

Lol. I'd be jumping on if my scales were even the slightest bit accurate..

just so glad i dont own scales or would be too tempted to keep hopping on and off lol

I know what you mean with regards to the "serial weighing" I bought myself some digital scales when i started the tablets and weighed myself every day! Thiss week i have changed plan (left the scales at my mums by accident) hopefully when i go up north to see her on sunday i will have a nice shock! (hope so)

Hope you all are well.

Katy xx

Lol. I'm tempted to jump on my broken scales every time I walk in the kitchen...Will be buying some nice new digi scales soon! :)

hi everyone! Hope u all hada good day!

I started xenical today so ill probs be in here qiute a lot so i can learn what to eat and what not to eat lol

I have LOADS of weight to loose(like 9 stone!) but ill be happy just to loose abt 3 before summer. Do u think this is possible??

BTW, can u eat bread? or is it a certain kind?

Back