Day Number One!

Yay another newbie..I just started aswell..on Thurs..and so far soo good. I eat bread but I do limit myself and not everyday..Plus I dont put anything on it and it's the half and half one..Anywho..good luck!!

hi everyone! Hope u all hada good day!

I started xenical today so ill probs be in here qiute a lot so i can learn what to eat and what not to eat lol

I have LOADS of weight to loose(like 9 stone!) but ill be happy just to loose abt 3 before summer. Do u think this is possible??

BTW, can u eat bread? or is it a certain kind?

Good luck with the xenical,i am into my 3rd week now! I think 3 stone can be lost if you really stick to it. You can eat bread, once what you eat has no more than 5g of fat per 100g you will be fine...max of 15g of fat per meal!! Keep coming on here, thers great support!!

welcome babs :) yay another newbie to join the club. sure you will do well and you got plenty of support here

I'm also a serial weigher :) My bathroom floor is a bit uneven though so the scales can't be 100% trusted in there, which means I'm constantly bringing them into the kitchen to check on how I'm doing. I'm trying to stick to once a week but I weighed in yesterday and I just had to step on them again today lol.

Hi Babs! Another newbie to join our club :) Let us know if you have any questions!

Well they say you can go up or down 2lbs throughout the day so I try not to do it at night, but I hop on pretty much every morning lol. I just wish it was Monday again so I can weigh in! I'm excited lol.

Hope u have all been good these last few days. Ive been busy so havent been on. Just a few queries tho as am just learning lol.

Can u have `snakajacks`?
Can u have philly low fat cheese?
Can u have jam?

Ah must have been good these last few days as I have yet to have an `accident`, so that must be good eh?!! :jelous:

There is low fat//sugar jam..but I haven't checked if it's in the limit...I have extra low fat soft cheese but only the tiniest amount and hardly ever...it is within the limit..I don't know about snakajacks. :)

Hi Babs,

Re Snack a Jacks the toffee ones are fine think 2% and the BBQ ones are fine as well.

Stay well away from the salt and vinegar as they are 7% fat (omg).

Enjoy :) x

I've read that some ppl are still carrying on and drinking. I don't think it's a problem as...there's no actual fat in it, is there? Just watch wat u eat when//if you get drunk. Haha.

I've read that some ppl are still carrying on and drinking. I don't think it's a problem as...there's no actual fat in it, is there? Just watch wat u eat when//if you get drunk. Haha.

Yep cos you we all know how drink makes us eat, :party0051:
and you can guarantee it wont be healthy :D

I wont be getting `drunk`......just 2 `home` measures lol and a pastansauce...any other snal things i can have thats allowed??

Was in Asda today and checked the fat content of EVERYTHING lol

I bought bagels cz they were low fat, are they ok?

The only thing i had last nite was toast, with spread and marmalade, didnt make me go to the loo tho, so does that mean I was withing tha fat allowance??

i have eaten things i thought oooops after but had no effects. just hoping the pills are working. need to do more exercise thou.

drinking diet fizzy is that ok? fed up of water lol

Back