Day One- AGAIN! Any tips?

dinkadonka

Hello all, well I went off the rails ago and in that time I have had takeaways, meals out, easter eggs, chocolate, bread, crumpets, full meals, basically I was a not so little oinker!

Today I am back on the diet and got weighed and wasnt suprised to see that I had gained 6lbs. Anyway I have started with a new counsellor nearer my home :) I have 60 weeks to go until my wedding and I would like to lose 10 stone. This works out at about 2.5lbs a week.Can I do it? I think so and hope so!

Any tips or hints for when I get that sinking feeling and when im hungry and ratty to stop me going off the rails again. I have already kept 2 stone off from 6 weeks at beginning of year when I done CD.

Drink something hot.
Drink plenty of water.
Have an extra shake or two for a few days if needs be just to get you into the habit and/or stop you from binging (I speakfrom experience)

Good Luck and (((hugs)))

Hiya VJ

You can of course do it but only if your mind is ready to let you transform. The diet works, you know that!, if you eat the packs and drink loads then you can easily be 10 stone slimmer by then and what a feeling that will be.

My only advice is focus on the finish line, let nothing stand in your way (including you) and drink water like a haddock!!

You can do this....show yourself how much you want it...

Mike

Hi VJS, yes I believe that you can do this in 60 weeks. I'm hoping to lose about the same amount and want to be at least nearly there by Christmas. I think you just have to focus your mind onto what your aims are and don't let anything sway you.... which means no takeaways, cakes or any other food that isn't in your plan...... and of course water water water all the way.

Best of luck

Cath

I know it's probably not the best solution but it worked for me and got me through the initial "hungry" phase - I drank loads of sparkling water! Made me a bit burpy but it helped such a lot that it was worth putting up with.

Good luck with the weight loss. I needed to lose 10 stone at the start and hope to be there by Christmas and maintaining by the holiday next year.

Back