Day One done and dusted 100%!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by alipally, 25 June 2009 Social URL.

1. alipally

alipally Serial Dieter!

Start Weight:
    118.3kg
    Current Weight:
    113.7kg
    Goal Weight:
    80kg
    Lost(%):
    4.6kg(3.87%)
    Diet:
    Optifast/cambridge
    Well, it was a fight, but I won!:D

The day time was OK with my 2 shakes and loads of fluids...

This evening there was nothing in the fridge.. (cool!) but the devil on my shoulder had me scurrying to the supermarket :eek:

Trawled the aisles even bought biscuits and the ingredients to make a Tiramisu!:eek:

Came home put it all away and told myself that if I wanted Tiramisu then the recipe would still be there when I reached goal!

Had lots of peppermint tea, played some silly online games (facebook cubecrash!) and low and behold I find that it's 1.15am and tomorrow already!!
    YAY! I did it!
    speak tomorow, I'm off to Bedfordshire!

Ali x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Congratulations and well done Ali on getting through your first day and resisting all temptation!

Goes to show how determined you are!

Love Mini xxx

4. laurenrosalind

laurenrosalind Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(13.68%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Well done!!... I've managed day one too!

feeling quite ok so far, I work nights so for 3/4days of the week my eating habits will be back to front- so i'm hoping that won't affect loosing.

As i didn't do any preparation-eg.not eat carbs.. i thought i best to go one day without food until dinner..just water, then before work i tried the delights of my first satchet... not as bad as i was expecting, and i've just had the porridge to get me through til 9am (and my bed!).. and that was good too.

I just keep getting twinges of excitement at the thought of being a slim , for the first time in my life.. 5/6 months!! i will be able to wear jeans .... AND LOOK GOOD!! ahh!! :D fantastic!!

Goodluck with day two. I'll be sleeping most of mine so shouldnt be too bad.

xxxxLauren

Mini likes this.
  5. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Well done to you both... and keep up the good work...
    I didn't prepare beforehand either and to be honest I didn't suffer half as much as I had expected - but each person is different, so just take each day at a time... and it soon adds up

Tracy

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.