• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Day One done and dusted 100%!

alipally

Serial Dieter!
Well, it was a fight, but I won!:D

The day time was OK with my 2 shakes and loads of fluids...

This evening there was nothing in the fridge.. (cool!) but the devil on my shoulder had me scurrying to the supermarket :eek:

Trawled the aisles even bought biscuits and the ingredients to make a Tiramisu!:eek:

Came home put it all away and told myself that if I wanted Tiramisu then the recipe would still be there when I reached goal!

Had lots of peppermint tea, played some silly online games (facebook cubecrash!) and low and behold I find that it's 1.15am and tomorrow already!!
YAY! I did it!
speak tomorow, I'm off to Bedfordshire!

Ali x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations and well done Ali on getting through your first day and resisting all temptation!

Goes to show how determined you are!

Love Mini xxx

Well done!!... I've managed day one too!

feeling quite ok so far, I work nights so for 3/4days of the week my eating habits will be back to front- so i'm hoping that won't affect loosing.

As i didn't do any preparation-eg.not eat carbs.. i thought i best to go one day without food until dinner..just water, then before work i tried the delights of my first satchet... not as bad as i was expecting, and i've just had the porridge to get me through til 9am (and my bed!).. and that was good too.

I just keep getting twinges of excitement at the thought of being a slim , for the first time in my life.. 5/6 months!! i will be able to wear jeans .... AND LOOK GOOD!! ahh!! :D fantastic!!

Goodluck with day two. I'll be sleeping most of mine so shouldnt be too bad.

xxxxLauren

Madferret

Mad as a Hatter
Well done to you both... and keep up the good work...
I didn't prepare beforehand either and to be honest I didn't suffer half as much as I had expected - but each person is different, so just take each day at a time... and it soon adds up

Tracy