Day one dooowwwn

FatMomma

Day one is done and dusted :D, i'll admit that it was a toughy and i was tempted to have something but all your kind messages spured me on, plus i would of felt sooo guilty eating after all the support that was given!

I think over the next few days i'll up the water intake to about 3/4 instead of just the 2 ive had today.

Time for bed, roll on day 2!

Aw, and same to you too!!

We can indeed do it! I bet the time goes amazingly fast, atleast thats what i keep telling myself lol.

Well done .... a few more days and the worst will be over ... hang on in there gal! :):) xx

:woohoo: Well done on getting through day 1! Just a few more days and ketosis will hit and you should be fine :)

I'm sooo pleased for you! I was reading your post yesterday and willing you to give it a go for a week. I'm just restarting too so there's lots of us in the same boat. I'm visitibg this site a few times a day to keep me motivated and so far so good xxx

Just read your post from yesterday and I know EXACTLY how you are feeling. I had a baby 7 months ago and am still trying to shift the weight. I go back to work in 2 months and don't want the children in my class thinking i'm having another baby!! I'm a similar weight to you and have tried this diet before. I have done a day or two then eaten-hate myself for it as I hate the way I look and don't want my daughter to be ashamed of me!! I have found the other forum very helpful but this is so much better-don't want to cheat at it anymore-got to do it!! IT'S NOW OR NEVER!!

Well done ladies on getting your first day over. Focus on your weigh in and think how good you will feel. Keep up the water. Sip at it all day and aim for between 3 and 4 litres. It really does help.

Back