Day one dooowwwn

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by FatMomma, 19 April 2010 Social URL.

1. FatMomma

FatMomma Member

Day one is done and dusted :D, i'll admit that it was a toughy and i was tempted to have something but all your kind messages spured me on, plus i would of felt sooo guilty eating after all the support that was given!

I think over the next few days i'll up the water intake to about 3/4 instead of just the 2 ive had today.

Time for bed, roll on day 2!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. princess-of-power

princess-of-power this is SPARTA!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.74%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hi Momma!

Its the end of Day 1 for me too. I saw your other thread and want to wish you the best of luck for LT. We can do it!

4. FatMomma

FatMomma Member

Aw, and same to you too!!

We can indeed do it! I bet the time goes amazingly fast, atleast thats what i keep telling myself lol.

5. JanD

JanD maintaining since June'09

Start Weight:
    15st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9.9lb(30.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World, Dietchef, Lipotrim - now maintaining (I hope!).
    Well done .... a few more days and the worst will be over ... hang on in there gal! :):) xx

6. summergurl

summergurl ‚ô•3 Years Maintaining‚ô•

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    :woohoo: Well done on getting through day 1! Just a few more days and ketosis will hit and you should be fine :)

7. Katie85

Katie85 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st1lb
    Current Weight:
    20st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(16.32%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done Momma and Princess ... thats day 1 done now ladies so keep going .. you can do it :) x

8. Scotsmist

Scotsmist Life is not a Rehersal!

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(20%)
    Diet:
    Was on LT, now Rosemary Conley
    Well done both of you; you wont regret it!!!! Before you know it, you will be posting on your First WI!!!!!! :)

Keep going.

9. redfluffmonster

redfluffmonster Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Juice / healthy eating
    I'm sooo pleased for you! I was reading your post yesterday and willing you to give it a go for a week. I'm just restarting too so there's lots of us in the same boat. I'm visitibg this site a few times a day to keep me motivated and so far so good xxx

10. losebabyweight

losebabyweight Member

Just read your post from yesterday and I know EXACTLY how you are feeling. I had a baby 7 months ago and am still trying to shift the weight. I go back to work in 2 months and don't want the children in my class thinking i'm having another baby!! I'm a similar weight to you and have tried this diet before. I have done a day or two then eaten-hate myself for it as I hate the way I look and don't want my daughter to be ashamed of me!! I have found the other forum very helpful but this is so much better-don't want to cheat at it anymore-got to do it!! IT'S NOW OR NEVER!!

11. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    Well done ladies on getting your first day over. Focus on your weigh in and think how good you will feel. Keep up the water. Sip at it all day and aim for between 3 and 4 litres. It really does help.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.