DAY ONE FOR ME AGAIN

Hi All,

I'm a little concerned this morning.

Its day 6 of a restart and I sneakily weighed myself this morning and I have stayed exactly the same? Im still weighing in at 12 stone 7.

This is really unusual for me as I usually lose a good 5 lbs on a restart week.

Still its another 2 days to my official weigh in so I will top up the water and keep at it and see what happens.

Has this happened to anyone else before??????

I am not giving in this time! I haven't got to a day 6 for ages!!!!!

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

xx

Hi All,

I'm more than a little concerned this morning. :confused:

Its my day 6 of a restart and I sneakily weighed myself this morning and I have stayed exactly the same? Im still weighing in at 12 stone 7. :confused:

Still its another 2 days to my official weigh in so I will top up the water and keep at it and see what happens.

I am not giving in this time! I haven't got to a day 6 for ages!!!!! ;)

Any advice would be greatly appreciated and gladly accepted too!!!

xx

Thanks in advance!

Hi Mrs Bean !
I think the thing I'm coming to realise is that the human body defies logic to a certain extent - so you musn't panic about the static scales....they will have to move at some point and your body is prob just adjusting.

Just keep going hun, I have about the same as you to lose, so I know how you feel....but head up and shoulders back and shout 'I can do this, I am doing this!'

<puddy scampers away fearing she has lost the plot....>

Hi All,

I'm a little concerned this morning.

Its day 6 of a restart and I sneakily weighed myself this morning and I have stayed exactly the same? Im still weighing in at 12 stone 7.

I am not giving in this time! I haven't got to a day 6 for ages!!!!!

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

xx

Hiya Julie - don't panic !!

could be just fluid - have u been drinking loads ?? sometimes I find on days after I've drunk - sat 5litres, I weigh more...have you been using a tape measure ? good way to keep track of the inches coming off !

Glad to hear that ur not giving up - ur doing REALLY well ! keep up the good work - you can't not lose weight on this - ur consuming so few calories ! and that's FACT :)

hope u've had a good day and the boys are continuing to improve.

take care & lotsa love

Debz
xx

Hmmmmm TOTM has raised it ugly head this morning so maybe that could be the reason for the scales standing still for the past 4 days???

Weigh in day tomorrow!!!
xx

Hmmmm- think u could be onto something there hun ;)

least they didn't show a gain !

good luck for WI 2moro - u DESERVE a loss....but even if it's not - don't give up ! u'll just have extra next week...

love

Debz
xx

2lbs is 2lbs closer to goal
Clap2.gif
Nothing to be sniffed at and yep, bet you'll get a mega one next week :cool:

Hi Mrs Bean
I have just read through the whole of your thread and i have to say your just like me with your starts and re starts! :D

I got to your last (and final) start, and i was glued to the screen hoping and wishing you would make it to the first weigh in! ;)

And you did! phew! :D

Well done im soooooo pleased for you, i was on the edge of my seat! and also brilliant inspiration for those (me) that need inspiring, coz its all here in one thread, how you kept trying and got there-
sorry ive gone on a bit but hopefully you can see where im going with this! :rolleyes:

Well done on sticking with it, im going to fill my water bottle up right now!

You mean you actually read my thread from start to finish without dozing off!!! Well done you! ;)

This is the first time in weeks worth of restarts that I have got past day 5 and now I am on day 8 and only 2 lbs lighter!

Thats fine though cuz it is TOTM and I am hoping for an excellent loss next week.

I am quite determined to make this my last restart.

I like you have a mini goal and thats to lose 21 lbs by December 7th when it is my hubbys works xmas dinner & dance - it will be my first time meeting his work colleagues and I want to make a good impression! I have been saving up so that I can get myself a knock em dead outfit and Im hoping its gonna be in a size 14. (im a 16 now) and of course shoes to match!

If (sorry) WHEN I lose that 21lbs I will also be at a BMI of just over 27 and will apply to Cambridge to become a CDC - now thats something worth working towards!

I still look at myself now and wonder how I could ever have let myself get as big as I did? Why did no one ever take me to one side and tell me what a mess I looked? If someone had Im sure I would have started this earlier! Still no point in dwelling on the past but there is one thing for sure - I will never weigh more than this ever again. :eek:

You are doing really well too hun - what a pair we are eh?

xx

Hi Debz,

I managed to lose 2lbs this week.

2lbs is better than 0 lbs but still a little disapointed! It is TOTM so next week Im expecting a whopper of a loss!

Hope you are well hunni

xx

YAY !!! GO BEANIE :D :p

sooo pleased for ya hun - 2lbs is excellent at TOTM !

I am well - just plodding (as usual ;) ) - sometimes I think my life is really boring....when I read all the excitement (prob. hassles really !) that others have... and I'm never really tempted to stray from CD - think about it occasionally but don't find it difficult to resist stuff - what does that say about me ?? MEGA boring, I guess !!!

I've decided I'm gonna get back to the gym...well probably just the pool really - I love swimming - find it really relaxing...and agreat way to 'empty my mind' - ya know of all the mummy /wifey things that are always crammed in there !!

I'm finding I'm feeling the cold much more now too...remember reading something bout this being a'side effect'....winter woollies at the ready ;)

sorry for rambling (again !) - glad ur doing soo well - always look forward to catching up on ur news.....love this wee thread - ya kinda fooled me the other day when you changed the title - I was looking for 'the light at the end of the tunnel' and it had gone ;) but I found ya !! where ya trying to ditch me ??!!!:eek:

take care hun - hope you have a fab CD-ing week and get a well deserved mega loss next WI

lotsa love

Debz
xx

Debz,

AS IF I WAS TRYIN TO LOSE YOU!!!!!! You are my source of support on this site as I know you leave a note of encouragement for me EVERY day! I look forward to finding my thread to seein what you are up to today!

I used to love going swimming but then I stopped going as I always felt too big to wear a costume - then when we lived in Spain - well you can imagine all the twigs out in their skimpy bikinis can't you????

I am gonna go back to doing an aerobics class after xmas I think! Even if its only one class a week - also it gets me out of the house for an hour.

Im also gonna learn to drive after xmas - something once again I would never have had the confidence to do before I lost a bit of weight!

I need to lose these 17 lbs now as I want to do my CDC training and a 17 lb loss will take my BMI down to the requires 28. My CDC called me a few weeks ago and was trying to talk me into going for it and I said no but after thinking about it - why not? If I can help someone who is unhappy with their weight then how good would I feel? and surely my CD experiences should count for something!

See now Im rambling!

Have a lovely evening.

xx

Debz,

AS IF I WAS TRYIN TO LOSE YOU!!!!!! You are my source of support on this site as I know you leave a note of encouragement for me EVERY day! I look forward to finding my thread to seein what you are up to today!.....awww thanx hun - that's a lovely thing to say...I'm all embarrassed now....:eek:

I used to love going swimming but then I stopped going as I always felt too big to wear a costume - then when we lived in Spain - well you can imagine all the twigs out in their skimpy bikinis can't you???? lol ! know what ya mean about skinny minnies ! when did ya live in Spain ?? did you enjoy it ?

I am gonna go back to doing an aerobics class after xmas I think! Even if its only one class a week - also it gets me out of the house for an hour. Go for it ! it'll do you good to get aome time just for you...instead of running round after the kids all the time...you certainly have your hands full with the 3of them !

Im also gonna learn to drive after xmas - something once again I would never have had the confidence to do before I lost a bit of weight! YAY !! I dunno how I'd manage if I couldn't drive- it's sooo handy...and WHEN you pass your test, u'll wonder how you ever managed wthout it !

I need to lose these 17 lbs now as I want to do my CDC training and a 17 lb loss will take my BMI down to the requires 28. My CDC called me a few weeks ago and was trying to talk me into going for it and I said no but after thinking about it - why not? If I can help someone who is unhappy with their weight then how good would I feel? and surely my CD experiences should count for something! That's brill Julie :) You'll makean excellent CDC !and OF COURSE your CD expereince will count for something...cos u'll understand how hard this plan is to stick to...and how it's easy to 'lose the plot' ! I'd thought about doin it myself but not sure I'd have the time....and wondered if it would be worth going part-time to do (i.e. would the money be worth it?!!)...might still give it a go...but my own CDC isn't great and dunno how she'd feel about sponsoring me...I only see her once every 4weeks - basically to pick up my packs and pay her - she never contacts me in between :eek: to ask how I'm doin or make sure I'm OK - VERY disappointing really....feel a bit let down by her...I know I'm doin OK but what if I wasn't....?? I'd need her support - which is NON-EXISTENT !!!

See now Im rambling! DITTO !! me too....:p

Have a lovely evening.

xx

Hope ur OK today hun....feeling positive...and sticking with it !! Keep ur eye on the prize...and THAT dinner in December :) We can do this hun....I KNOW we can !!!

Mind you - I jumped on the scales this morning..and they still say 14st 2lbs(which is what I was LAST WI :( ) Felt really down but then gave myself a kick up the bum..must be fluid or something...cos I can't NOT lose weight....:confused: compared to others my losses are quite slow - usually only 2 or 3lbs per week...not the fab 5lbs that some get :(

sorry for the 'war and peace' !.....I'll go now and leave ya in peace...have a fab day !

hugs

Debz
xx

Hi Debz,

Thanks for your kind comments hunni and I will try and answer some of the comments in turn!

We lived in Spain for 4 years. Moved out there is Aug 2001 and only came back on November 19th last year. We lived in Marbella and yeah it was nice but I had no family and v limited friends out there. Also with the twins being born there it was damn hard work without help from my friends and family! Its something I am so glad I have done in my life but also something I would never do again!

My CDC is about an hour and a halfs drive away from me - Ive never met her. Her husband comes to my area every other saturday for a hobby that he does so I meet him and pick up my next months foodpacks.
My actual CDC doesn't call me - well she did call me last month to see if I would be interested in being sponsored to become a CDC myself! It is a little disappointing when you are on here and you have people like the lovely Isobel who chat to their clients regularly. I would love that and Im sure that should I infact become a counsellor I will do all the things that I would like to have been done for me now ( does that make any sense??????)

You will be fine when it comes to your weigh in Debz. Mine satyed the same for 7 days and then on my final weigh in morning they had shifted by 2lbs (which was excellent as I was starting to panic!)
You are doing so well and I personally think that you should also try to become a CDC as you motivate me really well and I ain't easy to motivate!!!!

Take care and have a great day!

Love Jue xx

Hi Debz,

Thanks for your kind comments hunni and I will try and answer some of the comments in turn!

We lived in Spain for 4 years. Moved out there is Aug 2001 and only came back on November 19th last year. We lived in Marbella and yeah it was nice but I had no family and v limited friends out there. Also with the twins being born there it was damn hard work without help from my friends and family! Its something I am so glad I have done in my life but also something I would never do again!

My CDC is about an hour and a halfs drive away from me - Ive never met her. Her husband comes to my area every other saturday for a hobby that he does so I meet him and pick up my next months foodpacks.
My actual CDC doesn't call me - well she did call me last month to see if I would be interested in being sponsored to become a CDC myself! It is a little disappointing when you are on here and you have people like the lovely Isobel who chat to their clients regularly. I would love that and Im sure that should I infact become a counsellor I will do all the things that I would like to have been done for me now ( does that make any sense??????)

You will be fine when it comes to your weigh in Debz. Mine satyed the same for 7 days and then on my final weigh in morning they had shifted by 2lbs (which was excellent as I was starting to panic!)
You are doing so well and I personally think that you should also try to become a CDC as you motivate me really well and I ain't easy to motivate!!!!

Take care and have a great day!

Love Jue xx

Good morning hun :) just catching up on ur news !

Marbella sounds great - but ya really need ur support around when u've got littl'uns - specially 2 at once :eek:

Had a good day yesterday...busy (as usual ;) ) but good.....at a Virgin Vie party last night and ordered some lovely treats and jewellery - as a little reward just for ME !!

Weighed myself again this morning - I'm a serial weigher ! - and the scales had moved 1lb - so at least I should have a loss tomorrow...I sooo want to be in the 13s - breaking another Stone barrier always feels great - AND it would mean that I would no longer be obese (hate that word :( )...I'd just be OVERWEIGHT ! Imagine being please at being 'overweight' :eek: !!

It's AAM week for me next week...was s'posed to be this week but I had delayed it cos we were s'posedto be going to a Halloween party next Tuesday but the hostess rang last night to say she hasn't been well so it's cancelled :( Mixed emotions about that - sad cos she's ill but kinda glad cos it means I don't have to worry about wot I could eat - if anything - ya know what party food is like - sausage rolls, crisps etc. and no-one but my kids and OH even know I'm doing this mad diet.. haven't told a soul !! My parents would worry and tbhI couldn't be bothered trying to justify myself to anyone else.....it's my life and my body and it feels so good getting back to'normal' and I didn't want to listen to all the tut tutting and disapproving comments....so I decided to go it alone and keep it to myself....

OMG I've rambled on again :eek: you bring that out in me Julie ! hope I haven't bored ya toooo much !

Off out to Childline this afternoon - really hard at the moment cos I have a regular callwith a child who's bein abused by another family member :mad: It's really tough.. some kids really get a raw deal:( :mad: just hope I can help - even if it's just listening...it's very emotionally draining though.....

catch ya later hun.....have a fab day ;)

lotsa love

Debz
xx

Hiya Debz hunni,

Just left a message on your new thread!!!

Im sooooooooooooo pleased for you! If anyone deserves such an excellent result YOU DO!!!!

Well done once again!

xx

Hiya hun ! thanx for your kind words....and your post on my thread :)

I'm sooo chuffed with WI this week.....and delighted that I'm now in the 13s and 'just' overweight !!

love

Debz
xx

Well,

I went to my party last night - had a few nibbles and got straight back to ssing this morning, feeling good

xx

Well done Julie for getting back on that SS Wagon !!

Think it's gonna get harder over the next wee while - with the run-up to Christmas entertaining and stuff...so will be interested to see if the nibbles have any effect on this week's loss....:rolleyes:

Eating ANYTHING not on CD scares me silly !! so terrified of setting myself back that I daren't even go there !

hope ur having a fab weekend hun

catch ya later

hugs

Debz
xx

Hi All,

Im still here plodding along.

My weigh in is on Wednesday morning but I really don't feel any different this week. I feel slightly bloated.
Still we will have to see what happens on Wednesday.

Just ahd my first ever butterscotch shake - bit sweet for me.

I am into the soups at the moment - only problem is I have to limit myself to 3 a day or im sure I would have about 20!!!!!

Good luck to all

xx

Back