Step 1 Sole Source Day one. Here goes EVERYTHING.

Hi everyone! Well week 6 - one pound gone forever!!:0clapper: So that's 25 pound gone! I know it's not a huge loss this week but it's still coming home so pleased with that! How's everyone else doing?
I'm still on 3 shakes and a small 200 cal meal... And I'm just getting on with it and it's just a way of life now.... Something has just clicked with me and I don't find it a chore or hard to do! :) I want to get to 2 stone loss next week...that's my goal !! Haha... Keep going everyone we can do this!! xx

Hi,
How Is everyone doing?
Had a day earlier weigh day today as CDC away from tomorrow.... Lost 2 pound so was happy with that!:0icanfly:
just had my small 200 cal meal ... This is just my way of life now.... I still crave chocolate and alcohol ... Haha .... It's my mums 70th birthday this weekend and everyone is going out for lunch.... Awkward no alcohol for me!! Haha...well done on your loss... Your all doing brilliant!! What days does everyone get weighed? Keep up the good work everyone and keep in touch... Love hearing from everyone! I'm Natalie by the way!x

Congrats!!! You're getting there fast :D

Been an annoying couple of weeks. Just 1 pound lost each week. Had to go to a relatives funeral, and death is not something I deal with following the traumatic way my mother died. So it is a real trigger. I have been picking and cheating with a little this and a little that - and its slowed me down but at least I did not gain. but I think I may have slipped out of Ketosis so being very careful (trying) now - fingers crossed I can get straigh back on the straight and narrow.

Good news - I reach -2.5 stones. :)

I hope everyone else is cracking it!!!

xxx

Well done on reaching your 2 half stone!:0clapper: That's brilliant!! You just have to get back into the zone now and carry on ! You have done so well you keep me going when I have slip ups and down days! We can do this!!
I only lost a pound again this week.... But it's not a gain so it's still coming off!! Determined that I want to loose at least 2 pound next week to get to my 2 stone!! Haha.... Let's kick some butts this week.... X

Hi everyone! 5 pound loss this week:0clapper: woohoo! Chuffed with myself! Had a couple of weeks slow losses so this had made up for it! How's everyone else doing? Next goal is to get to 2 1/2 stone... 4 pound to go! 8 weeks to chriStmas... That's the time of year that I really struggle with( loss of my daughter) and I just comfort eat but determined to get a good weight loss up until then...so I need all of you to help me kick this weights butt!! we can do this !
Still feel the cold( more than usual) since starting this I get so cold.... Have to layer up...anybody else have any side effects? Hope everyone is having a good week...let us know how you are all getting on?
XxxX:)

Hey all - fantastic result Natalie - 5 pounds - wow!! I have been having a wobbly moment - slipped a few days ago and am struggling to get back on the straight and narrow. I will, but its pissing me off. Stress level got high - depression got low - bad combo - thats when food always makes an appearance. :/ I won;t ever give up - but its thrown me.

Come on now lovely! You can beat this just put the bad time behind you and carry on... I Have crap days too... Weekends are still the worst, or like you said having a bad day and the first thing I think of is food and what I can have to cheer me up!! I hate it!! But this time I just start again the next day and don't let the bad day roll over into a week just remember the feeling of being able to fit into a favourite outfit .... Or something you haven't been able to fit into for a while and you can actually do the buttons up! I love that... That's the best feeling!!! Anytime you wanna chat I'm always here... Spurring each other onxx

Aww, thanks :)

I spent an hour with my CD lady today. We had a good long talk - and I have resolved a few things, so hopefully going forward I should be able to get back on track. I am determined to get there. :) You are doing really well there :)

And yes - that is such a great feeling getting back in to old favourites.
Lets kick some diet ass!!!

:D

Argh!!! I have been struggling a lot the last few weeks - so annoying I just have no "NO" in me. I need to get my act together. So far I have managed to stay the same or even lose 2 pounds but mostly STS for last 2 or 3 weeks. Need to buckle down and stop this picking here and there. Its just not on.

How is everyone else doing? xxxx

:bestwishes:Hi lovely,
How you doing?
I am 2 pound off 40 pound loss!! So chuffed with that...been bliming hard though, :peep:I still have my 2 shakes, a bar and a small meal. I find that by having the small meal it stops me picking at stuff. I'm still drinking 3 litres of fizzy water and red bush tea. Xmas is coming and I am getting worried as me and chocolate are not great friends...haha... And once I start eating them I can't stop...so need lots of support in not going bananas!:banghead:
Anyhow come on let's do this, keep in touch now as I love hearing from everyone... We can do this!! Big hugs xxx

Hi everyone!!
Woohoo!! Got to 3 stone!!:bestwishes:
Am still plodding on and having two shakes, bar and a small 200 cal meal.
Still drinking at least 3 litres of water and tea.
I'm going to carry on going for as long as I can.
How's everyone else getting on? Let us know as I love hearing from everyone!!
Wrap up warm today as freezing:cool: xxx

Back