Day one Morning one

daveg

"I'mmmmmmm back !"
Hi

Day one, morning one on LT, just had the Vanilla drink, reminds me of cold slushy porridge!!!

I've posted a couple of messages on this forum and everyone seems great, good advice and support.......... i'll probably been needing lotz of it !

DaveG

Hi Dave

Welcome to the forum and good luck on your lipotrim journey. Keep trying new things with the shakes to get some variety. I used to like the vanilla one blended into a hot black coffee, feels filling and comforting.

Morning Dave!

I'm restarting today after 4 weeks off due to holidays and mine and OH's 21st birthdays!

so were in the same boat!! let me know how you get on today,

Best of luck!

xx

Hello and welcome, good luck and drink plenty of water, it will help to fill you up and you have your first WI to look forward to.

xxx

Good luck with today hun!! Think positively about the shakes...you'll soon find that you'll be craving them and nothing else lol xx

Day one for me too

Hi 1st day for me as well
I've had my water and strawberry shake which I don't mind at all-do not like the chocolate shake at all yuk but vanilla and chicken soup fine.
I had a go at LT last year for 3 weeks then went on holiday - was amazed at how much weight I lost in just 3 weeks!!
Doing it seriously now and feel in the right zone to tackle it.
How did everyones Easter go? Too many eggs around for my liking haha:rolleyes:

Welcome. good luck with your first week. Keep checking out the forum for inspiration. that helped me loads in the firat week. it gets easier a the weeks go by

Thanks will do, just need to get the first week out of the way then I know i'll be ok. It's great to know that's its sucessful for lots of peeps and the more I lose the better I'll feel-summer is on it's way yippee!

How do you set up your goals to put underneath the Ticker please?

Hi Dave and welcome.

Another one here that mixes the coffee with vanilla shake - makes a pretend latte.

I have the chocolate shake hot or cold.

The soup - I add paprika and pepper to.

Best thing to do is invest in a stick blender though - makes the shakes much more palatable.

Hi Dave and welcome. Drink plenty of water and keep your goals in mind to keep going through week 1. Gets a lot easier after that.

Your first weigh in will really spur you on for week 2 and you will look forward to them every week. Good luck and I hope you reach your goal real soon.

Don't worry honey, you will soon enjoy all the shakes, thats all I've lived on for nearly 6 weeks now and I totally love the chocolate shake, I always leave that until last esch day.....Hope you wizz them with plenty of ice-cubes to make them cold and thick, thats the trick, I've found.

Hi Dave

Use "edit signature" in the User CP (top left of the menu list) to add goals. There is a 150 character limit (non including tickers etc) until you have posted 50 times and then you can add more.

Try making the choc hot or cold with peppermint tea; it's delicous! Also adding some cold peppermint tea to you water can add some variety to the water.

Hi Dave and welcome, you will love this diet as soon as you see the results in the first couple of weeks. It's hard going for a few days until you get used to not eating but it does get easier.

Look forward to following your progress hun

Jo x x x xx

mini goals
1. get through first week Done :D
1.5. get through week 2.. Done but did cheat.:sigh:
2. to lose a stone Done 6.5 & 7.5 does add up to 14lb but ticker shows 13lb :D
3. to drop a dress size Done Now back in size 16 jeans :D
4. to get through week 3 without cheating.
5. to lose 2 stone
6. to drop another dress size.
more mini goals to come lol.

wk 1 -7.5lb
wk 2 -6.5lb 1 stone gone :D
wk 3

hi dave iam on week 2 day 3 dude when you see the results in them first weeks you will see its worth the hard days that you do get take it day by day and drink lots of water i hated the choc drink first day sent them back and got strawberry as could not drink vanilla and chicken soup was yuk as was flapjack if thATS what they call it err but second week i have all choc shakes love them now taste much better in liquidiszer with ice very nice peppermint tea i find helps with horrible mouth and listerine mouth wash lmao feels like a treat good luck dude

Hi again,

Day one over .... apart from getting a little dehydrated at first I came through ok !
TBH I didnt really feel hungry at all.... just missed the actual action of eating.

Thanx for all the kind messages of support it really helps, and good luck to all of you especially those of you starting this at the same time as me

Now ..... must go and strangle that Banana that keeps shouting eat me in the fruit bowl!

Well done for getting throug Day 1, the hardest part is done with!

and yeah, throw the banana out the window!

Well done for surviving day one, it will get easier :O)

xxx

Back