Day one of getting life back

Thanks I went to sleep for an hour to stop eating lol had about ten biscuits before then not good i can either not have my dinner or just write today off as a bad day and start again tommorrow

Have your dinner and start afresh tomorrow :)

Ok back on it scales say i put two pound on hoping that can't be right since yesterday but it did end up being a monster binge topped off with cheese sandwiches pickled onions an more crisps

Maybe leave the scales for a bit and concentrate on feeling better. Did you make it to the drs? Hope you are having a good day x

Yes thanks she seems to think I suffer from anxeity I have some sleeping tablets to try for a week then she said about some therapy ? See how it goes , feel a but better today and just bought a lovely chicken salad for 190 cals from asda

Ok totted up yesterday and it came to 2400 so not great but there have been worse days in the past , I am back on track today

Belvita biscuits 224

Asda salad and crisps and galaxy skinny mocha drink 470

Tesco finest meatballs 5 year and share bread 660

Takes me to 1350 ish happy with that

Ok totted up yesterday and it came to 2400 so not great but there have been worse days in the past , I am back on track today

Belvita biscuits 224

Asda salad and crisps and galaxy skinny mocha drink 470

Tesco finest meatballs 5 year and share bread 660

Takes me to 1350 ish happy with that

Today sounds scrumptious!!! Meatballs yummmmmmm yum. Also Galaxy skinny mocha sounds amazing- where from?

Glad Drs went well and hope you get a good few nights sleep, that always really helps with things x

Found them in tesco they are 150 cals and they are a big glass and taste like mocha fraapps from Starbucks two for two quid at the moment they are with all the mikshakes and stuff

Wow embarrassing fat bodies has made me think twice about binging again. Looking forward to tommorrow for a fresh start

Tired today my mother in laws ex husband finally got arrested last night so hopefully this can end now and we can start to rebuild our lives,

Breakfast belvita 224

Asda tinned veggie curry 210

Dinner youngs crispy fish and wedges and peas 600 ish

Leaves 200 for snacks today

Tired today my mother in laws ex husband finally got arrested last night so hopefully this can end now and we can start to rebuild our lives,

Breakfast belvita 224

Asda tinned veggie curry 210

Dinner youngs crispy fish and wedges and peas 600 ish

Leaves 200 for snacks today

Oh dear that sounds serious, but I'm glad action has been taken and you can all start to move on. You are doing so well sticking to things whilst all that is going on behind the scenes. Dinner sounds lovely x

Thanks berry, I think that is why the binging has kicked back in a bit to be honest it's my stress control if thy makes sense instead of shouting and screaming I eat, I am aiming to maintain this week that 2lb that went on was obviously just bloat and has disappeared so I am back to where I was on Monday, if I can stay there for the rest if the week that will be great

Right back on it today bit going to weigh till the last day of the month to give myself chance to rectify this mess I have got my self into,

Positive thinking from today mil ha a panic alarm fitted by the police so can sleep a little easier now

Today
Belvita biscuits224

Ww yoghurt 50

Asda veggie curry in a tin 220

Feeling better today so fingers crossed I have stuck to plan so far

Dinner looks Like bolognase of some discription with tear an share bread roughly 800 which takes me to about 1280

Had ham egg and chips which was delish did the eggs with fry light , lean ham and oven chips so came to 639 which was less than the dinner I had planned and absolutely yummy and I feel like I had a treat, no I have some spare to play with tonight and I got some strawberries to eat later with a ww yoghurt so feeling positive today

Back