Day one of getting life back

Breakfast belvita yoghurt breaks 230 (yummy)

Skinny Thai carrot soup 240

Bolognase and bread 700

Yogurt 50

All the skinny soups are yummy and the tubs are massive the don't all fit in one bowl and most of them are under 250
For the whole tub so I normally split it over the day so I feel like I have two lunches (greedy I know) but I always feel like I have eaten loads when I haven't , the North African spiced vegetable is really good to

Ooo I'll have to try them I usually have the Covent garden soups! Need to try the glorious ones xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I used I have the covent garden ones but I find these ones thicker only 99p at moment in morrisons,

Dinner I had bolognase and sundried tomato bread it was nice but any mince dinner comes up so high in calories 600

Only have about 100 for snacks on a Friday night boo but considering the binging at beginning of week I shouldn't be greedy lol

Hahaha, I know that feeling I've got 178! And I'm like ummm NEED CHOCOLATE so I'm trying to find a book to read!!xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just melted half a wispa and covered a punnet I strawberries not to bad in the calorie front and got a big bowl of kind of choccie treat

Wow that sounds amazing! I might do it with raspberries :D

I have a few chocolate orange segments left from Christmas might try it on orange segments it just seems to make a small amount of chocolate go a long way and my oh thing I have been all romantic with the strawberries but really I just wanted a choccie fix lol

Ended up having 1800 cals oh or wine out to go with the chocolate strawberries the. Made pitta and humous they were mini pittas and reduced fat humous but I have had two glasses of wine so not great but not awful

Hiii I'm here to subscribe if you don't mind.

Sounds like life is quite stressful at the mo. random fact but I have crohns decease which is a chronic bowel disorder which is often flaired up by stress. I find that when things start getting on top of me Meditation really helps. Not in a OMMMM kind of way lol but I take myself of to bed or lie on the sofa if it's quiet and just empty your head. Concentrate on you breathing and the on unwinding every bit of your body starting at your toes to your head imaging it's all heavy n floppy and then write words in the back of you eye lids like relax and calm. imagine you floating on water and you can feel the tide bobbing you about. Really help just releaved the Renton and if your having trouble sleeping its good for that too.

Haha sorry long post full of rubbish but just thought I'd add my two pence on there.

Good to hear you back on track you've done so well so far I'm sure you'll get where you Wang to be xx

That sounds like an idea just taking five to stop and breathe and calm down would do me the world of good , I can sympathise with the crons my auntie has had it for years and has had bits if her bowl removed an I know it can be. Debilitating x thanks for subscribing it makes me want to be good and post good food diarys

Poo day today oh cooked dinner which is sweet but he made a chicken burger in a big white roll and wedges it was delish but thrown calories out completly but I wasn't going to turn down dinner being cooked x

Thank you day didn't end as has I thought about 1600 an I resisted the sausage sandwiches he was making this morning and went back to my belvita yoghurt biscuits and a cup of tea

Aslong as it doesnt happen every day n you don't eat 10 chicken burgers then I don't see the problem. You have to live a little.

I wish my fella would cook me something once in a whole. But that man could burn a ham sandwich so it's best he sticks to the washing up.

Well done on resisting the sausage butty :) x

Lol that's true my oh only cooks once in a blue moon so wasn't going to say no lol just been for a walk with my dogs in the snow lovely

Here we go again writing of the weekend and last week to be honest I am 4lb heavier than last Monday but sure some of that is salt bloat

Belvita 220

Skinny soup 220

Aldi Skinny iced mocha coffee 108

Back