Day one of getting life back

Ended the day with a handful of pistachios so pleased xx see you all tommorrow good night

Morning 20min jog with the dog done

Breakfast 1 slice if toast 1 bacon no fat 1 egg and 1 egg white scrambled 215

Yummy breakfast!

On and off they let you walk around the fort on your own with torches which was scary and the ouji board thing was a bit scary and one of the vigil things but some off it was a lot of waiting and the equipment guy was a complete non believer as he was the "science" guy and he explained lots of reasons for things that happened but it was very good and the medium was very convincing

Bad thing eaten 300 cals of chocolate in the middle of the night lol due to no other thing being available so lots of tea and chocolate but we did walk around for about an hour

On and off they let you walk around the fort on your own with torches which was scary and the ouji board thing was a bit scary and one of the vigil things but some off it was a lot of waiting and the equipment guy was a complete non believer as he was the "science" guy and he explained lots of reasons for things that happened but it was very good and the medium was very convincing
Sounds terrifying - bearing in mind that I was terrified watching Men In Black (LOL! that's the truth I swear) - I was horrified at meg's birthday when a couple of the girls starting doing a ouji board in her bedroom - i was even more shocked when it was my friend's daughter that started it - not sure whether to tell her or not

But I would love to see a medium again - we saw a brilliant lady in Dagenham called Poppy - might dig her number out
Bad thing eaten 300 cals of chocolate in the middle of the night lol due to no other thing being available so lots of tea and chocolate but we did walk around for about an hour
Don't worry about it - just exercise it off x
Binged yesterday first time for a good few weeks have bad tummy now and called in sick
Debs don't be hard on yourself its one day out of a month of 30 - be positive and move on - hope your tummy sorts itself out - I wish I had that problem I am the other extreme and v uncomfortable

BIG HUG xxx

Been slimming world gained a pound very annoyed with my self after putting 5hrs in at the gym and a run with the dog this week and lots of walking need to get today out of the way and start fresh in the morning got sesh with the trainer so going to get him to kick my butt

Aw hun, sorry to hear about the binge :(. And the gain is a small drop in the ocean - you'll work it off over this next week. Just stay focused and give it your all.

Morning D

Butt thoroughly kicked I am back in the game

Breakfast protein cookies, yoghurt
Snack plum
Lunch Vegemite on toast
Snack apple
Dinner tuna pasta bake

1115 -gym

Back