Day one of getting life back

It took me ages lol but worth it i always thought that the state of the other drivers on the road I would breeze it

Thanks cas my boss just let me go out for. Bit to clear my head so just been on a 25 min power walk lol it has helped x fun y our similar our lives have been really and we are pretty much the same age x

I'm sorry about the news on your nana x

Just had a random snack of grated carrot half a slice of ham an a pickled onion with a blob of salad cream weird but yummy x

Morning all thank god it's Friday

Breakfast belvita ( switched to the strawberry ones oh my god they are lovely they taste like jam in the middle ) 220

Skinny soup Tuscan tomato 210 for whole pot

Dinner two eggs fried in fry light 1 slice Of gammon. Ham 100g aldi chips 603

Takes me to 1030 and I am really looking forward to dinner and its only 7.30 in the morning

Awesome day- will keep an eye out for the strawb belvitas !!

Just had the skinny soup Tuscan tomato and balsamic not as nice as the other ones to be honest had lots of tree like pieces in it that had to be swallowed while tastes a bit like a picnic when grass blows in your food x

By the scales I have lost 6lb but to be fair I put 4 on last week that I think was just water bloat so really 2lb from my weight two weeks ago , but really pleased all the same now at 10st 11b goal for next week is 2lb

Belvita cranberry 220

Heinz spring vegetable soup and a bread roll 300

Jacket potato chilli tuna salad and garlic bread sticks (oh is having pizza so as a compromise I am not having pizza just some of the garlic bread lol ) 600

Omg tesco cheesy garlic slices with the pot of garlic sauce are the most amazing thing I have tasted for a long time , could only have two as they were 260 cals for two they are defo one list for next weeks cheat meal

Oh dear avoided alcohol and buffet but could not resist bacon sarnie when I got In only slightly over the day and still well under for week so should be ok x

Morning all , my man has been put in isolation they have found the cause of the kidney problems she has C. difficile not really sure how you get that need to do some research but at least they seem to know what the problem
Is now ,

Food
Breakfast belvita 220

Beef casserole with carrots and onions 500

Lemon merange pie 360 ( so bad and a puny slice as well

1180 not a lot of food for the numbers today but I really fancy a nice Sunday with dinner and pudding If I go by weekly totals on MFP I have 1600 to have today and that would even my week out to 1200 per day as I have been under a number of days, but not sure weather to just take the lower cals and hope it helps with a good loss next week or have an extra treat today

Back