Day one of getting life back

Eeeek Ice falls HURT phew you didn't go over!! My train arrived and it is empty I have a feeling their will be a lot of people off work in London today!!x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww DD have a good day and watch out for those icey patches! I slipped in the Park on the weekend and have a humungous bruise on my thigh now! Gross!!

Its sooo chilly out there! I was wearing uggs with my suit-yesterday it was wellies- neither are a good look!!

No I have been wearing my pink and white trainers then realised when I got to work that I only have ballet pump things here lol so I have a choice of freezing feet in pumps or suit and trainers lol

Tomorrow planned boring I know

Breakfast belvita yoghurt 230

Lunch sweet cinnamon porridge pot 214

Homemade Lasagne 670

Totals 1114 leaves me a small treat plus I will walk for an hour, personally I wouldn't have the lasagne this week but its oh Fav dinner that I cook and he really wants it lol so going to make it for him as he was so lovely at the weekend

I found you! I'm sorry about the loss of your friend. And well done to your mother in law for leaving, and to the two of toy for supporting her. You are doing great with your calorie counting and you will get to your goal for your holiday n look like a beach godess :)

Ah thanks a lot that's lovely getting there with the friend things it's just so hard when it's someone you work with I kind of feel you can't get away from it as everyday you go into work you are looking at the empty desk, anyway I am feeling much more positive and mother in law is being strong it's just a long haul I think but sounds selfish but I realised I can't let me self go to pot because of everyone else so I am making sure I am up there in the priorities ! X x

Ah thanks a lot that's lovely getting there with the friend things it's just so hard when it's someone you work with I kind of feel you can't get away from it as everyday you go into work you are looking at the empty desk, anyway I am feeling much more positive and mother in law is being strong it's just a long haul I think but sounds selfish but I realised I can't let me self go to pot because of everyone else so I am making sure I am up there in the priorities ! X x

I think we often put ourselves too far down the priority list. We only live once x

Mmmm lasagne! Oh isn't keen on it so we don't have it often which is probably a good thing coz I like it with lots of garlic bread.

You certainly are a trooper DD not many people could remain so strong. Very inspiring!!! :)

Thank you don't feel like it all feel like I moan a lot, lol we all have tough times and I have realised I can't feel sorry for my self if I am strong enough I support other people I need to be strong for myself, some of the weight has been lifted as the court awarded and injuction do my mother in law is a bit safer and the police fitted a panic alarm so I am sleeping better now and that has made a massive difference

Can't upload pictures anymore I want to add an old and a inthe middle and current photo but my i phone says I need to go to privacy settings and I can't find them ahhhh

image-467148584.jpg

Around 13st

I am currently 11st 2lb so aiming to get back to the last photo by July and get to main goal of 9st before my holiday which is end of September

Thank you cas I don't want anymore to creep on in was quite happy in the summer apart from bikini which is always grim whatever the weight but I liked wearing dresses at the lowest weight , seeing them there really is motivation to get my finger out I can do it there is the proof

Back