Day one of getting life back

Had a small wobble and had some crisps as a snack and some cheese in my burger but ended on 1350 so not to much damage done

Little update on crazy life lol

Nan is in isolation but off drip (good)
Mil has court again on Wednesday to try to get a more long term injunction (goodhopefully)
Mil moddle son got arrested prob due to all this that has been going on on his life he has started to act up And mis behave (not good)
Working days and nights this week (not good)
Cal counting going well and weight is going down (good)
Sleeping and anxiety under control(good)

So all in all good is out weighing bad at the moment so onwards and upwards lol

You've really had a bad few weeks, just focus on all the good things, glad to hear your nan's doing well.

1350 cals is still very good xx

Thanks cas I just attempted Jullian michaels 6 week six pack wow hats hard only made it half way through aiming to complete it all the way through by the end of the week, amazed how many are on you tube for free

Killer but she looks amazing I read up a bit on her and apparently she was overweight in her teens, her body looks amazing now

Morning

Breakfast belvita strawberry 230

Goan tomato soup 300 for whole pot (two servings)

Bolognase 360

Snacks mini digestives 120

1100 leaves a snack

That Jodie off big Brother DVD sounds good. Dunno what she's like coz I never watched bb. But the DVD is meant to be hiit training. I'm gunna see if I can get you tube through the Xbox on to the tele so I'm not struggling with the lap top lol.

Good meals today. Spag Bol is one of my faves will have to see if it tastes as good with veggies. My pasta portions are silly n comes out at like 600 cals so best to steer clear I think.

Haven't thought of doing it that way as I have xbox

As for the bolognase I use less mince now than I used to grate a carrot in and it really bulks it out but doesn't taste carroty if thy makes sense red peppers tomatoes mushroom celery it makes a much bigger portion I suppose it's a but more like a ragu but far less cals

Yummy -I never thought of grating a carrot in - good idea! I always use loads of mushrooms which bulks it out too! I am the same though kiwi- massive pasta fiend - can't help myself so have to only cook a midget portion or I usually have the bolognese mix over quinoa or something else these days!

I use turkey mince which is less cals but never thought about bulking the actual sauce out. Ive put grated carrot in a shep pie before n I couldn't tell the difference with that. I love minimins you learn something new everyday :)

I've got a lead at home that I can connect my laptop to the tv, it makes it a bit easier. Josie from bb looks fab love her new body but suppose that's were job and we don't all have personal trainers!

When I do bolognaise I only use little bit mince in my own portion add a lot of peppers, onions etc to it, never tried turkey mince will have to try it out x

I have an I pad so wondering if they do a similar lead ? Only ate 3/4 pot of soup at lunch so I have a few more cals spare for this evening 241 spare at the mo

I've only tried turkey mince a few times but was suprised by how nice it was! Also never even thought about looking up exercise videos on youtube! Tis a good idea.

Hope you have something nice to use up those spare cals :)

Back