Day one of getting life back

I know I thought I was going for a good option because all the other things were like pies and fish and chips so it sounded healthier lol just goes to show how deceiving these things are I thought how bad can sweet potato be anyway on wards and upwards

Belvita 220

Lunch soup 80

Dinner tuna pasta bake 700

Dog walk to do roughly 100 burned

Yesterday was not great ended on 1500 but I have been doing a few weight exercises in the evenings so lmight check out my measurements as the scale is very up and down I was 2lb lighter mid week but got on today and I am still the same as my official weigh in last Saturday and I haven't been bad this week not perfect but not terrible so if I doesn't move by the morning that will be two weeks of maintaining which is ok but not really what I am looking for so going to try to up the excercise up the water intake and swap my sweet treats for an apple and see if this helps and take some measurements

Belvita yoghurt 230

Apple 50

Morrisons tomato soup 89 (had a pot)

Chicken fajitas 500

Dog walk 50-100
Weights ? 10 mins

Honestly, those bloody scales - I caved and am +1lb today!! Wouldn't worry too much about it... sounds like you have been good this week and I'm sure there will be a loss on official weigh in day. I've been good too so hoping Sunday shows that haha. Have a good weekend!

Thanks ladies staying positive even of scales are being naughty good luck with your weigh ins. X

Oooo excited work are offering 12 weeks slimmjng world vouchers and three months of gym membership for 15quid I have put my name straight on the list just waiting for an email back only criteria is yoh must have bmi over 25 which I do at 10.11 at 5ft I am 29.9 bmi just under being obese so I should be in . Fingers crossed

dd82 said:
Can't do this anymore stayed the same

It's really disheartening when you sts but imagine how you'll feel 6 months on if you give up and have to start again? Try mixing your cals up or taking a mini diet break? x

Thanks was feeling a bit sensitive this morning it's ok not the first time this has happened dust my self off and carry on !!!

Belvita yog 220

Starbucks berry hibiscus tea 87

Apple 50

Small tin veg soup 134

Thai fish cake 227

Wedges 300

1000 ish

Hi dd2, hope you don't mind me joining in your diary but you sound really disheartened. I would definitely go to SW if you get the vouchers, it's fab and does work, maybe that's the fresh start that you need (CC was my fresh start after faffing with SW!).

Have you tried increasing the calories that your eating now? Only they seem quite low. Worth a try, stay within maintenance calories and you won't gain, i actually think you will lose.

Hi choc bananas nice to see you, your right I feel really disheartened lately think I still have some stress and stuff to deal with from the last few months, thanks for your advice it's always nice to hear other people's ideas you are probably right about upping the cals a bit but I have got so scared of eating after years of losing this weight it's taking three years in total to get rid of the first three stone so I go low for ages then binge out , I haven't done this for about three weeks so that's good fingers crossed for he vouchers the gym might give me a new focus rather than just food

Hey dd chin up, it's hard but you have to stick I out & have faith your body will change . Love that Starbucks tea! X

It's really lovely I am going to attempt to make it at home brew up some herbal tea in a big jug add ice and some frozen fruit and I can have it through the day instead of any diet coke or normal tea which I drink wayyy to much off lol . Hope you are well

Hope everyone is having a good Sunday

Breakfast 2 hovis best of both 1 poached egg 300

2 apples sliced and baked in the oven to make crisps 110

Roast pork loin with garlic hedgehog roast potatos ( so good ) and carrots 580

15 min walk with the dogs

Total is 980 but I am going to have some supper later when oh gets back from watching rugby

Planning in doing half hour dance central and half hour fitness video while he is out so Hoping to burn about 150-200 cals will confirm later leaving me at least 300 for my supper x

Back