Day one of getting life back

I know it's cringing but I have a right old geek out while he is out , I am ok had a good day and have a nice amount left over for some supper later just not sure what to have

Hiya, how were the apple crisps? Do you let them cool or eat them hot? Bet they are gorgeous with cinnamon sprinkled on and with some ice-cream! Mmmm

Hi cas Oh ordered a kebab cos he had been to the pub ? so I just ordered a tropical salad which was basically a normal salad with chopped pineapple and some olives so not to bad then I pinched two of his spicy potatos so ended up under for the day so well happy

Choc banana I literally sliced two apples really thin put them I. Great proof paper sprayed bout two sprays of fry light and sprinkled less than a teaspoon of vanilla sugar over the whole lot baked in the oven for about 45 mins while pork was cooking and then let them crisp up on the side while they were cooling ( slight fib ate half of them while they were way to hot and. Bit soggy but they were still yum )

Today happy Monday started the day with 7mins of weights not a lot but 7 mins more than nothing took some photos of the belly flab today to do a comparison in a month as the scales are not moving ,

Belvita yog ( getting bit bored of these now )

Apple 50
Orange muffin 150

Leftover pork salad 50g of pork half a pot of salad 150

Heydd sounds like you are getting on well. I have given up on the Belvitas.. they don't satisfy me enough for the calories and have too much sugar for my liking.

Love that you had the hedgehog potatos :) :) x

Ah berry they were great oh was moaning at first 'not proper rosties' then scoffed loads and said he can't wait to have them again ,

What did you swap the belvitas for I like them cis there quick and no mess in the morning but feel like I have not really had breakfast and I have been eating them for weeks

Dinner was a homemade chicken biriani came out as 800 for the lot so I added. 400 to mfp but it ended up massive cos the rice swelled up so I only had a third of the dish so really it was only about 275 but going to leave the 400 on there so I am def under as I never count my teas and they prob add up to quite a lot over the day

Thanks for the apple thing, definitely going to give it a go x

Happy pancake day !

Breakfast aldi harvest moon porridge made with water 140

50g pork morrisons house salad spoon coleslaw 170

Dinner three pancakes with a banana 350 ( I think) having trouble working out how much a pancake is

Homemade orange muffin 150

800ish leaves me plenty if I have miscalculated pancakes

Happy pancake day, I'm going busy making pancakes later, its the girls favourite, off to Morrison's to get the stuff! banana is a nice healthy topping I like lemon and sugar but I'm not having any!

I think calories in pancake depends how much oil your using and the toppings, I was looking on mfp and it come up 85 cals each but I think their much higher than that x

Omg pancakes for dinner were epic and I am under cals I had three pancakes with banana kiwi. Apple a couple of chocolate buttons and a small spoon of ice cream in each (ice cream In one )

Ended up over for the day cos oh made sausges butties at 10 o'clock last night cos he was starving and I said no until I smelt them
So ended up on about 1450
For yesterday so not terrible

Today belvita 230

Tomato and herb packet pasta 208

Fish fingers and wedges 450

Homemade orange muffin 150
Apple65

Total 1110 leaves 90 without my excercise which won't be much cos I am working today and tonight going to try and grab a quick walk

Mmm sausage butties- amazzzzing! What are the orange muffins?

I basically make up a muffin or sponge mix and pit the rind and juice of three oranges in instead of any liquid in the recipe then make a tiny amount of icing on top with more rind sprinkled on sometimes I add dried cranberries but it does ramp the cals up they are delish for breakfast and the ones with icing are 150 cals each without about 120 they orange just takes the overly sweet taste away, oh I use wholemeal flour as well the stuff you get for carrot cakes

ooo, that sounds yummy!!

I was going to give up chocolate but I haven't really been having it lately so felt like a cop-out. Gonna do more exercise for Lent instead :)

Back