Day one of getting life back

Hi thanks a lot getting there slowly but surely good luck with your journey always here for a chat Essex style lol

Just done toning class it was a bit weird the first 15 mins it was like a step aerobics class which I hate the middle was like circuit training which was good and the end was like an abs class , arms are killing me

Had a back of crisps (first for ages) yummy ridged walkers took my food to 906 for the day feel like I have eaten lots today for not a lot of cals I don't normally eat this low but one day won't hurt gives me a bit of leaway for the footie on Sunday

1st target is 10st 3lb as that is a stone from starting again 6 weeks ago

2nd target is 9st 11 as that is 4 st since I started full stop

3rd target 9st 4lb which puts me out of the over weight bmi range

Final target 8st 11 that will be 5st total and give me leaway for holidays etc

So target 1 5lb to go
Target 2 11lb to go
Target 3 18lb to go
Final target 26lb to go ( don't think I will ever see this one I was 18 last time lol)

Would like to make target 3 by holiday which is 30 weeks if I could do the final one which is doable in theory at 1lb a week I would probably cry

Lol I know what you mean I was very impatient at the beginning this whole journey from when I started as probably taken three years on and off and I still have a way to go yet

Awesome loss mate well done!!!! Toning class sounds brill by the way x

Lol I know what you mean I was very impatient at the beginning this whole journey from when I started as probably taken three years on and off and I still have a way to go yet

I would like be around the 12-13stone mark - I'll still be overweight but wont feel like a beast next to my super skinny sister and sister in law when we are all in our bikinis in Turkey, do you think 4-5 stone loss is feasible in 5 months?

We are going to turkey in September !!! Anything is possible but I think you are putting a huge amount of pressure on your self maybe setting smaller goals and ticking them off as you go will
Make you feel like you are achieving something which helps you stick on track , as I say we are all different and lose at different rates but a stone a month is a big task why not set your self half a stone a month and anything more is a bonus ?

Been for a run with the dog and done weights and press ups all by 8 o clock (only cos I got up early as I thought gym was open and it wasn't epic fail) so asni was I gym clothes I grabbed dog and went for a run

We all have tougher times believe me over Christmas I couldn't control a single thing I put in mouth hence gaining a stone in about 10 weeks something just has to click I don't even know if this will be the last cycle of loss and gain I go through I still have 10lb to get back to where I started last year, Please don't be disheartened you have a lot on your plate and giving up smoking is really difficult as well try to look at each little step or choice that is good and work on that we can all do this together xxxx

The giving up smoking is going really well at the moment i just wish the dieting was as easy. im just going to concentrate on eatiing eating healthly at the moment.

Back