Day one of getting life back

Yeah me other half and mum are gooners both brothers and sister are Tottenham so it's always a big game lol

My bf is a massive gooner too :) God its not been a good few years has it hahaha!

Hope you have a good day !

I know shouldn't look should just be a fluctuation but sooo disheartening be lucky for STS as usual lol

:( dont get disheartened dd- keep focusing day to day and at some point the scales HAVE to move! I have been the same this week, hopping on and off willy nilly trying to see the damage from the weekend - its not looking good :(

As long as we don't give up we still have lots of time til Summer to get our bikini bods though :D

I think u three ladies should all be very proud if yourselves! You have been dieting now for a while and have remained strong and focused, ok a few hiccups but that's life and you are allowed to live. The point is you stay focused on your end goal. I think u should all stop and look at the bigger picture and how far along you're on your journey. I applaud you all xxx

Oh thanks guys I nearly cried reading thouse messages I am a bit Emosh this week you are all right chin up lets get on with this rubbish and be gloriously slim in holiday bikinis bring on the summer !!!

Good food day today

2 wheat germ bread with banana and peanut butter 262

Ham salad homemade 210

Crab gratin and aldi baby jackets 517

982 working all today and going back tonight so no snacks but will have. A hot choc before bed

Also might sound like I am
Finally losing the plot but I won't get chance to excercise tonight so every time I have a wee break at work I do 10 squats as we have a big room not just a loo if that makes sense with a lock on the door so hoping by end of the day I will have done 50 with all this water I am
Drinking I am weeing every hour lol

Morning ended the day well yesterday so really pleased

Today apple and blueberry porridge

Chicken salad

Tuna pasta bake

Got total toning class and dog walk tonight which is about 200 cals so can have a nice treat later

Haha just read ur comment about doing squats in the loo haha. How many did u manage. Maybe you should start a thread n see how many people take it up :) x

Back