Day one of getting life back

Ha ha ha 40 I used to do excercise in the as break of an hour tv programme oh thought I was cracked every time the as come in I would jump up and do sit ups or press ups but its an easy way to do 60 sit ups just do 15 every as break and you get to watch tv

Yeah that is a fab idea dd doing stuff during ad breaks. I keep meaning to get a quick toning routine like crunches, pressups, squats, lunges, plank to do before bed every night but always forget!

I got it for work for three months I only paid £15 quid they trying to encourage fitness I have a slimming world referral as well that starts Monday , I have unlimited access to gym swimming and classes for three months !! Loving the toning class it was hard last night

I know that's why I left last time they had a deal over the Olympics that it was £20.12 a month as soon as that finished it doubled so I had to pack it in I don't have thouse kind of funds unfortunately x

Good fellows lite pizza chargrilled chicken and red pepper and morrisons new me light chips 612 for a whole pizza and chips omg sooo good feel like I have eaten so much

Had porridge for brekkie and salad sandwhich for lunch total cals about 1000 so got a bit of leaway for tommorrow as I am taking my mum and niece to the sugar hut cafe for cupcake and hot choc x

Also went gym this morning 5 mum running 30'mins weight burnt about 130 ish according to mfp

I know it's crazy I don't know what I am going to d at the end of this three months

See if you get good results after 3 months then your know if its worth paying out, those good fellow pizzas are nice but went to buy them the other day and they were 3 quid for 2 small pizzas but they are nice though make a nice change from usual diet dinner lol

They are on offer in tesco at the mo younger two boxes for a fiver so that's 4 pizzas for a fiver

Back