Day one of getting life back

Took my lovely niece on a tour of Brentwood today she has learning difficulties and is very shy meeting people but took her to all the only way as Essex shops all the girls were lovely especially any child's they signed her back and a book and took photos and she is over the moon really bought her out of her shell and we had hot choc in sugar hut all In all lovely day

I am in my cals at the moment but still have. A leaving do at the pub to goto yet with Buffett I am driving so only diet coke but any thing could happen with a buffet near by wish me luck

image-2527705684.jpg

image-3716513386.jpg

Not bad. Oh has big bag of maltesers out managed to resist one of thouse egg and spoon things but the maltesers are calling

Geez, those damn maltesers! I know the maltesers are shouting out "eat me, eat me", but try to ignore them (they do exactly the same to me) - don't let the maltesers win!!! ;)

Well done for resisting the buffet x

those wedges look amazingn - so wish we had smellyvision!!!

Were many of the towie girls in their shops? Meg wants a Towie tour for her 13th birthday in April - she has met Amy Childs a couple of times in her Basildon Boutique - she is lovely - she even offered to give Meg a makeover by her personal stylist, I bet your niece was over the moon

love maltesers - tell boyf to eat them up quick!

Yeah we saw Sam fairs Harry derbridge Amy who was so lovely her mum who was lovely to and Lucy meck and we had out hot choc in sugar hut so pretty successful really the girls normally tweet when they are going to the shops so it was pretty easy to catch them x

Wedges were soooo yum naughty boyf scarfed half of that tray so done me a favour really but he is a piglet today after them maltesers x

Good on you for resisting the buffet! Although I agree maltesers are an entirely different matter haha...

Omg you must have been like a little snowman x enjoyed gym it's nice in the morning it's empty going to try again Wednesday morning got toning class Thursday night

Food today

Porridge

Banana

Chicken salad sandwhich on best of both

Fish mash peas

Totals 876 so got loads of room
For another snack plus what I burnt in the gym today first night of slimming world today I am still cal counting only going as its free for 12 weeks but going to use it as my definite weigh in and hide my own scales so I can't cheat

Ended on 952 for the day trying to save a few calsfor Sunday for st Patrick's day and it's also my brothers birthday so would like a Guinness or two x

Back