Day one of getting life back

We seem very similar in lots of ways inam glad I have met you

Today

Porridge and banana 210

Chicken and peanut butter sandwhich 250

Poppin chicken and wedges (oh cooking as I am at toning class) 580

Toning class

Hey dd- it sounds like you have gone through a lot of hard things in your life. I'm glad you can find happiness and have you oh and family to support you. It kind of puts all this weightloss malarky into perspective though doesn't it? Focus on being healthy and happy primarily as those are the most important things. Exercise is the best thing for mood boosting, plus the little bits of sunshine we seem to be having now also :)

Hope toning was good fun. My circuits class was full so I devised my own little bit- loads of lunges with weights sooo hard!!!

Feeling positive today, and its almost the weekend :D

Hi berry that's great that you still done your own thing even though class was full!! I was a donught and went to the gym at the wrong time last week and it was closed so got In a huff and didn't do anything lol

image-2725673166.jpg

I found these In holland and Barrett today pasta for 15 cals for the whole packet ??? I shall let you know tommorrow what they taste like

They are expensive but they were on buy one get one half price so think it was around £3.50ish for the pair I was curious to see if they taste nice I have seen a similar thing advertised on the Internet thought they are worth having a couple in the cupboard if they are ok to have if you know you are going out and want to save cals up I have one of thouse blue dragon stir fry sauces to add to it and it should make my whole lunch tommorrow with 200g of pasta come to 112 cals so fingers crossed thy are nice lol

Debs what a hard time you've been thru, its bad enough falling out with a friend at 18 but to have one murdered is horrific. My heart goes out to you. I can completely understand where you are coming from regarding food issues - about 75% of my childhood memories involve food, I have comfort ate for years

Never seen those pastas before - how come they are so slow in cals? I saw a thing the other day and you used courgettes as spaghetti

Glad you're feeling better x

Morning girls wahhhh I am tired worked days and nights yesterday and I am off to the gym in a minute before work thank god I am off for three days

Porridge 101

Protein bar 99

Slim noodles blue dragon sauce 115

Chicken noodle soup 50

Home made chilli 500

Takes me to 850 that's having meals !!! Excercise is 200 so gives me a nice Friday night snack might grab some popcorn and watch a movie and save a few cals towards Sunday blummin alcohol is so high

Oh no is it really bad? I saw it in a health food shop and wondered how good it could be for 15 cals!

I eat anything normally like anything but this was revolting smelt like rank fish and looked like rubbery squid

Ah my lovely oh bought me the twilight box set today and a big bag of morrisons low cal crisps huge share bag only 80 cals per quarter of a bag what a sweetie x

Back