Day one of getting life back

Lol funny enough we just been sorting through some stuff for a bootsale and I found a bridesmaids dress I wore before I lost weight I looked at the size and held it up against my self and its unbelievable even oh said wow I think he doesn't notice it as much as he sees me every day it's not till you look at an old photo or have a clear out like we have today that it hits us xx I think he is happy, I think he is more happy that I am a happier person if that makes sense
take a picture of it and post it in your diary - so we can all use it for inspiration and when you are having a down day you can look at it as a reminder of how brilliant you are
Been bored today had a sort out for bootsale and found my sewing machine so had my first attempt at making a cushion cover
View attachment 85323
On the plus side this has stopped me snacking

bacon sarnie

Tuna panini

Chicken burger and wedges

Just under 1200 for the day but it early and they were not the healthiest of choices but I enjoyed all of it so that's the way it is sometimes xx
Cushion is gorgeous - wish I could use a sewing machine - coulnd't you buy an old duvet set at a car boot and practice making a dress before you spend money on material?

I'm having a tuna panini for lunch using a wrap (stole the idea from BerryBerry) what do you use for yours?
Oh dear up to 1800 cals had half a melon a banana an apple and bag of crisps
Dont worry most of that is "free" on slimming world /calorie wise its most good calories
Don't know what's wrong today nothing is taking away the hungry feeling
I feel like that today...just had breakfast and already want lunch

Last edited:
Morning ladies been and done a bootsale today got rid of loads of my old clothes that are to big and some other bits nd pieces and made 115quid!!! I am over the moon putting it towards our holiday fund so that will be a couple of trips while we are away, down side is I had jelly beans that were In the car for breakfast and a roll with one egg one bacon onions and tomatos on for lunch not the worst choice but not the best so got to stay on track the rest of the day xx hope everyone is having a lovely Sunday ..

Donna the dress out of an old duvet to practice is a great idea and I actually have a spare one already so that is my next project

Weigh in tommorrow at slimming world if I make nan is still in hospital it's been weeks now and she refused her medication today not good

Hi all x. Had sesh with personal trainer this morning it was ace said I was working out too light and not pushing heavy enough weights and that I am a lot stronger than I think so we smashed it today was down I. The blokey bit doing squats and dead lifts and I LOVED IT can't wait for next session on Friday xx weigh in tonight I will up date later

On the downside nan is really poorly I am blocking it out at the moment as I am the only one at work covering three jobs so can't have time off easily but sister is going up to see her tommorrow x

Weigh in tommorrow at slimming world if I make nan is still in hospital it's been weeks now and she refused her medication today not good
Oh no - do you know why she is refusing?
Donna the dress out of an old duvet to practice is a great idea and I actually have a spare one already so that is my next project
see I do have my uses lol!
Hi all x. Had sesh with personal trainer this morning it was ace said I was working out too light and not pushing heavy enough weights and that I am a lot stronger than I think so we smashed it today was down I. The blokey bit doing squats and dead lifts and I LOVED IT can't wait for next session on Friday xx weigh in tonight I will up date later

On the downside nan is really poorly I am blocking it out at the moment as I am the only one at work covering three jobs so can't have time off easily but sister is going up to see her tommorrow x
Workout sounds way out of my league - but you go girl - good luck at weigh in - I think your remaining fat is now muscle so it might be impossible to lose any more

Big hug to you and your Nan - I know you want to block it - but here if you need to talk xxx

1lb down over the two weeks bit dissapointend to be honest but down is good

Nan in isolation ward as she has c diff again so not sure about visiting

1lb down over the two weeks bit dissapointend to be honest but down is good

Nan in isolation ward as she has c diff again so not sure about visiting

Don't be disappointed - you've lost over 3stone - have you taken your measurements lately?

So sorry to hear about your Nan - c diff is horrid, sending you both love and hugs xxx

Sorry to hear your nan is poorly :(.

Well done on the loss - a lb down is still down and sounds like you are smashing it with the personal trainer!

That is very true only going to look at positives For the rest of the day

I lost 1lb

I have lost 3st 7lb

I now wear size 10 trousers

I have a bmi of 27.3 which is nearly at the top of ideal

My nan is still with me and fighting xxx

Have a positive day everyone

Hey dd love your positives too xxx keep them in mind xx

Night lovely ladies hoping to get a good nights sleep and carry on with the positives tommorrow

Short term goal 4lb loss by end of theobth to be back in the 9's xxxx

Back