Day one of getting life back

Hello lovely

Thanks it's unreal to be in a ten when I started this journey a 14 was my goal !!! It takes a while for your brain to catch up I still make jokes about being fat and people look at me weird lol would just love to get to healthy bmi / weight given by the docs which is about 9stone xxx

You are doing amazingly well and your food always looks delish you should be proud of yourself

Gym

2 hovis and Vegemite breakfast

2 hovis and Vegemite lunch

Battered fish new potatoes and salad dinner

Danio high protein yog

Low day but having a change about see if I can get the weight moving

Finished day with a protein shake (blleeerrhgh) under instruction from pt and peanut butter on toast takes say to about 1200

Hello lovely

Thanks it's unreal to be in a ten when I started this journey a 14 was my goal !!! It takes a while for your brain to catch up I still make jokes about being fat and people look at me weird lol would just love to get to healthy bmi / weight given by the docs which is about 9stone xxx

You are doing amazingly well and your food always looks delish you should be proud of yourself
Thanks Deb - I'm never going to be a size 10 but a 14 bottom and 12 (please boobs fall off!) - you are my inspiration x

Finished day with a protein shake (blleeerrhgh) under instruction from pt and peanut butter on toast takes say to about 1200
ark at you - my pt - next you'll be telling us your Butler is running your bath, your maid has called off sick, your Chaffeur is running late and your cook has run off with the gardener pmsl xxx

Lol morning everyone,

Plan for today

Porridge 120

Tilda kids rice 194

Bolognase and garlic bread ? Oh making guessing 800ish

Gym

Wellll day not quite gone to plan

Breakfast tick 150

Lunch went to sisters she made the most enooorrmous sandwich I have ever seen two doorstop pieces if bread, salad and half a ton of tuna and mayo I think this is about 400-450 ish

Thennn the shop had just made homemade bread pudding still warm ..... Needless to say this has also been eaten guessing 400?? Any ideas

Luke is cooking dinner bolognase and garlic bread looking like 600 ish

Not the worst day but very high for me also feel ridiculously bloated and sluggish meant to be going gym so would like to burn 300ish cals if possible just going to row my bum off and hope training tommorrow will burn of the rest

She came out of isolation last night which is positive waiting for update when consultant has been round this morning thanks for asking xxxx

Had pt this morning it was ace think i am anlittle bit in love lol 23 power lifter!! He coaches a women's and men's team and competes so he seems to know his stuff, think I will be drinking through a straw tommorrow as I don't think I will be able to lift my arms to raise a cup lol

Also going ghost hunting at fort amerherst in Kent tommorrow night very excited so roll on 4 o clock to get out of the crud hole of work !!

Ahh sounds fab dd, hope the day at work flies by and you have a great weekend x

Gym 150ish

Breakfast 200ml skimmed milk 25g protein powder strawberry and creme flavour in porridge oats 310

Lunch chicken breast salad Tilda kids sweet curry rice 405

Dinner jacket potato baked beans and coleslaw 500

Snacks hi fi bar and lucid are revive 125

Total 1340
Net 1190

Breakfast tick 150
Lunch went to sisters she made the most enooorrmous sandwich I have ever seen two doorstop pieces if bread, salad and half a ton of tuna and mayo I think this is about 400-450 ish
Thennn the shop had just made homemade bread pudding still warm ..... Needless to say this has also been eaten guessing 400?? Any ideas
Luke is cooking dinner bolognase and garlic bread looking like 600 ish

Not the worst day but very high for me also feel ridiculously bloated and sluggish meant to be going gym so would like to burn 300ish cals if possible just going to row my bum off and hope training tommorrow will burn of the rest
Nearly all my fav foods!!! I felt exactly the same last night but I was v naughty and no exercise!!

The food was so good as well ended up burning 200'cals so not to bad
Well done, great balancing
She came out of isolation last night which is positive waiting for update when consultant has been round this morning thanks for asking xxxx

Had pt this morning it was ace think i am anlittle bit in love lol 23 power lifter!! He coaches a women's and men's team and competes so he seems to know his stuff, think I will be drinking through a straw tommorrow as I don't think I will be able to lift my arms to raise a cup lol

Also going ghost hunting at fort amerherst in Kent tommorrow night very excited so roll on 4 o clock to get out of the crud hole of work !!
That's brilliant news - hopefully that was the last obstacle and she will return home soon

Think I am a little in love with him too lol! As long as its not one of those straws with the plastic willy on it lol

Ghost hunting sounds fun - have fab weekend - cant beleive its Friday already xxx

We can share him of you like lol no willy straws for me only use then if alcohol is involved

image-2436870845.jpg

image-2324696953.jpg

Breakfast and lunch

Good to hear your nan is out of isolation!

Doubt I would have resisted the bread pudding either...at least you are still smashing it at the gym! :)

Back