Day one of getting life back

That's ok over it today x been on track all day and feeling positive got room for a snack later and I have plenty of fruit in

Yep bum has a large footprint lol nan not dojng good she is being tube fed at the moment as there is a blockage somewhere but she is unable to have anesetic so not really sure what is happening morphine making her very confused as well. Trying to just keep busy work is dojng. A good job of that x

Bloody bas******rds after doing two jobs since Christmas they have now said they are not advertising the job until further notice ahggggg currently protesting by doing no work and typing on my phone lol

Stressed out nan is hospital still niece goes In to gosh for her op Wednesday and my sister is having an op Monday ahhhhh

Seems like you are having a relly tough time at the moment! Hope everything turns out for the best!
X

Aw god, you have a lot going on - hard to escape the stressed feeling when stuff like this is happening. Sending happy vibes your way x

Morning off to the gym

Porridge protein powder. 250

Apple 50

Skinny soup 130

Hi fi bar 70

Meatballs and pasta 700

Hey d- hope things improve soon, it doesn't rain it bloody pours!! Things can only get better soon. Well done for focusing on the positives and concentrating on zapping those final few lbs.

Enjoy the gym- food looks fab- I really fancy meatballs & pasta now :D

They are my treat meal after the blasting in the gym managed 60kg squats today and 100kg leg press so very pleased

Hi ladies I can't walk today !!!

Protein powder porridge with strawberries and seeds 260

Skinny soup (whole big tub) 260

Pizza and wedges 850

Takes me to 1320 not to worried I have walked for a bit today and going for a run in the morning x

Only tricky bit is FIL birthday tommorrow and he wants to go Indian, I am driving so no alcohol but just got to pick something low ish any ideas

Bloody bas******rds after doing two jobs since Christmas they have now said they are not advertising the job until further notice ahggggg currently protesting by doing no work and typing on my phone lol

Stressed out nan is hospital still niece goes In to gosh for her op Wednesday and my sister is having an op Monday ahhhhh
I was protesting with you!! So are you supposed to carry on doing both jobs? Debs maybe you need to start "struggling" a bit or the until further notice will turn into a "its never gonna happen"

Any news on your Nan? Good news for your niece tho - and just think in 5 days she would have had her op and be on the mend, big hugs, and you know where I am if you want to talkxxx

I love that your legs were turned to jelly for all the RIGHT reasons lol! And I hope you enjoyed those meatballs you so deserved them

Stick to the chicken tikka at the indian - I think but you need to check calorie content - isn't biryani a good option? just try and ignore the popadums and breads

Thanks for the advice Donna I appreciate it x just lost all motivation for work now I tried so hard to keep everything together the last few months xx

Going to skip starters at Indian have chicken tandoori think it has no sauce I don't eat rice anyway and have some Bombay potatoes and maybe see if they do a vegetable dish ?? Not drinking so shouldn't be too much damage x

Back