Day one of getting life back

Lol she is a collie so she would run for hours can't knacker her out so when I am laying on the sofa bright red she is like what's next lol

Breakfast overnight oats yum yum

Lunch 100g roast beef slice of bread spoon of coleslaw and 10g cheese and a tomato

Chorizo and bacon chilli pasta

Got murdered at the gym lol literally couldn't walk for three days Thursday till Sunday I was still walking like jake the peg up the stairs lol x

Smashed an hour of weights at the gym this morning feel like she ra lol

Breakfast 2 Vegemite on toast with a plum 230

Chorizo and beef pasta 560

Hi fi bar 70
Muller light 99

Dinner ? Jacket potato and a chicken burger 350

I prefer the gym as well you can just stick your headphones in and go into your own world

Feel like rubbish today but going to try to stick to plan, these are the times when i normally through the towel in. And binge so trying my beat today

Niece is on her way now sitting at work just want to cry and smash the stupid phone through the computer lol twannys

Food

Porridge plain 200

Skinny soup butternut squash 130

Dinner chicken and rice 400

Hi fi bar 70 plum 50

Leaves me room if I have a wobble later

She came out of theatre this afternoon all good so far xx we have to wait ten days for the results x

Yeah it's such a. Relief they bodged so many things on the lead up to it today it's shocking considering they are meant to be the best in the world, they have her incorrect meds at the wrong time also gave her cream she is allergic to stopping them being able to put her canula in so she hd to have drip through her toe which there was no need for then they didn't give her fluids for 10hrs and had to bring her op forward cos they messed up , she also has all blisters on her little bum as the meds they have her made her poo constantly and it is so acidic it burned her skin

Made the gym this morning went on my own but still worked hard

Porridge with protein powder

2 slices granary cooked chicken breast and salad. Delish !!!

Lemon crumbed aldi salmon and golden veg rice

This puts me well over cals today but its all healthy food so not going to worry to much

Morning ladies off to see my nan today see how she is getting on so will be in the roadies of the day , didn't pick the best breakfast today but I need to go shopping so have been using up what's available lol

Panini with choc spread

Ham salad

Chicken wrapped on bacon with wedges

Yeah lost 2.5lb this week taking me to 10st 2lb
AMAZING - WELL DONE YOU SO DESERVED THAT LOSS
She came out of theatre this afternoon all good so far xx we have to wait ten days for the results x
So pleased to hear this, give her a hug from me x
Yeah it's such a. Relief they bodged so many things on the lead up to it today it's shocking considering they are meant to be the best in the world, they have her incorrect meds at the wrong time also gave her cream she is allergic to stopping them being able to put her canula in so she hd to have drip through her toe which there was no need for then they didn't give her fluids for 10hrs and had to bring her op forward cos they messed up , she also has all blisters on her little bum as the meds they have her made her poo constantly and it is so acidic it burned her skin
OMG that's disgusting, poor little lamb x
Morning ladies off to see my nan today see how she is getting on so will be in the roadies of the day , didn't pick the best breakfast today but I need to go shopping so have been using up what's available lol

Panini with choc spread

Ham salad

Chicken wrapped on bacon with wedges
Hi Debs - bet your Nan will be so pleased to see you, have fun x

Right hospitals all visited just waiting for nieces biopsy results and my sister has to go back for a hysterectomy is 6 weeks she is only 28 so bit of a shocker , luckily she has three gorgeous bubbas already, haven't been posting on here much as i have been manic hope everyone is ok , I have stuck to plan and lost 1lb this week

Well done on the loss and for being able to stick on plan with all you have going on right now. You are a wee wonder woman!

Back