Day one of getting life back

I am here to stay from now on - was away for half the week at my OH's and his laptop is playing funny *******. So yup, you shall be hearing from my daily once more :) xx

Right hospitals all visited just waiting for nieces biopsy results and my sister has to go back for a hysterectomy is 6 weeks she is only 28 so bit of a shocker , luckily she has three gorgeous bubbas already, haven't been posting on here much as i have been manic hope everyone is ok , I have stuck to plan and lost 1lb this week

WELL DONE ON THE LOSS DEBS THAT'S BRILLIANT!

Fingers crossed your niece's biopsy results are good, shock about your sister - how is she feeling about it? don't worry about not posting - just glad you are ok and really pleased you saw a loss this week - look nearly 25% body fat loss - you go girl!! so inspirational debs

Hi lady glad you are going to be about more

Hi Donna thanks for the ongoing support you are great I having been reding through your diary just haven't had time to post (bad friend) hope
Megan's knew is ok now x

Feel good today feel like for once I didn't let the tough situation win and use it as an excuse to way crud x my sister is ok she is shocked but she pretends to be tough and is saying she is not bothered but it must be scary at 28 xx

My little daisy has bounced back and was a little monster yesterday I was Tryjng to make slimming world recipes but ended up baking cakes with her but I would let her get away with anything at the moment lol xx

Had a good day yesterday under 1200 cals

Today

Porridge with teaspoon of Nutella 200

Small Tim of beans,1 toast wafer thin ham 300

Dinner chicken dippers and wedges 500

Leaves 200 for snacks x

Been to the gym this morning got the weights toned arms here we come

Protein fuel porridge 221

Tinned Heinz ravioli 306

Scampi and chips ? Not sure till I get home

Good luck with your lb a week - I hope you get to where you wanna be and feel fabulous on your birthday :)

Thanks change of plan having chilli con Carne and wedges for tea going to go over cals today but don't care lol

Morning back in track today went over by 360 yesterday but wiping slate clean and carrying on today

Breakfast porridge 200

Lunch small tin beans in toast 300

Dinner scampi and wedges 500

Walking 60 mins 160

Leaves me a few treats for later going to the gym in the morning then we are off zorbing in the afternoon

Hi cas x doing well I really feel in the zone at the moment I think it is helping to distract from all the other stuff if that makes sense unusually go the other way and binge but I am using the strictness of the food and excercise to have a bit of control in my life if that makes sense how are you doing ?

I can relate to that hun, I think when your going through a lot rubbish it does feel that the only thing you can control is the food and our weight and it also can be a big distraction from life so makes loads of sense, looking back I did well when things were bad for me.

I'm doing well this week had sickness last week so think it was kind of a blessing, going wi in a bit xx

Hi guys we got bought it as 30th birthday present from buy a gift . Com so not to sure on price , they also do one where they put water on the ball so it's like a giant washing machine lol

Been off track ish this weekend sister threw an unplanned BBQ was super good all day only having a egg sandwhich on brown bread but then had three burgers and a sausage potatoe and rice at the BBQ so not great

Today has been naughtyish as well

Bacon sarnie

Shakeaway protein Paul milkshake

Pastrami egg and cheese salad

Pulled pork wraps

Back